Reviews for The Best Medicine
BowsLB chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
aw, i love it! ) i have a poster to send you now!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Jensen's laughter is like strong liquior. It makes my tummy feel a sympathetic warmth that spreads all over. So seeing Dean splayed on the ground, helpless and giggling is a sight that had me laughing out loud.

Then when he asked those simple sweet questions of Sam, of is it wrong to laugh again and not wanting the feeling to stop and...suggesting the pixies could split the beer he 'd be willing to buy them for giving him this gift. Well, I had to grab a tissue too.

You're right, they DON'T get to laugh nearly enough. Especially Dean.

Thank you for writing this.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
"Sam is tickling you wrong?"

"No Dean it's not."

TICKLE WAR.

just saying.

see at some point i just put you on my fave auth list because it's easier than putting everything you write on fave stories list!

WRITE ON!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Sad and funny all at the same time. Great story
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I laughed aloud when I got to the 'so FREAKING FUNNY' part. Omg.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I've just got a nice, happy smile on my face. This was such a feel-good one!

Great job. :D
AJ1987 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
“Is it wrong that I wanna go track down those pixies and buy them a beer?”

the forest floor. “Um, yeah. That’s kinda wrong, dude.”

“Well, they could split it…”

This cracked me up! Awesome to see the boys laugh again! Thanks for sharing this :) :)
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Wow, impressive to see how you managed to use ALL of the challenge words, and fit them in so they didn't stick out at all-nicely done!

This was a really cute fic, love seeing the boys laughing and relaxing together, even if it is under the influence of pixie dust. LOL
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
You just conjured up such a gigantic, huge smile on my face, Rose. *beams*

Heart-lifting tale about a for once not dangereous situation in the lives of the Winchester brothers.

Actually, I'd go buy those beers for the pixies myself if the boys got another chance at laughing unconcerned like this again.
Scare4irony chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This was so cute. The guys just laughing like they didn't have a care in the world was so amazing, and needed!

“Du-de…” he drawled, ‘y-your hair’s all s-sparkly…” AWESOME!

Plenty of hugs

Luv Scare4irony
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
heehee, ya big daft thing..that was sweet! Bev xx
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
haha buy teh pixies a beer!

this was cute and funny
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That was great, to see them laughing again. It's been a long time coming!
pickamix chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Very sweet... we needed to see the boys laugh for a switch... thanks.
L5472 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
LOL go multi promop word fic! XD

“Is it wrong that I d-don’t want these feelings to stop, ‘cause it just feel so good to just laugh again?”

“No Dean. It’s not wrong.”

Aww..loved it.