Reviews for Yongseo
KJHWCCS chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I really don't know what to say. I have read several of your Tekken fanfics but this and Mi Ahn Hae Yo are seriously some of the most beautiful. I could read them both over and over and still feel emotional. Your writing is absolutely wonderful and for what it's worth, you've actually helped inspire me to pick up writing fanfiction again after years of nothing. So thank you for such wonderful stories, and this work of art!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Wow... Excellent work on this one as well. A bloody fine sequel to a brilliant work. I especially like the fact that Baek considers himself to be the older version of Hwoarang and Hwoarang to be the younger version of him. The son becomes the father and all that... Very well done on this. Keep at it.
Lacuna The Lost chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I hope Hwoagrang takes Baek's advice and tries to turn his life around. Perhaps he can retrun to the dojang where Baek can help him get his back on his feet and build their familial relationsip.
sol grand chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
As expected, this is really well written, and love the use of Korean words. Nice companion piece. Awesome! -
I Am The Batman chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I believe you got the Korean right. I'm learning how to speak it, so good job!
Darial Goldscythe Kuznetsova chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
And now I am crying.
Pinkbuffer chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Wonderful shot!

Good read

to hear Baek point of view on Hwoarang's actions.

bt in my view Decoy takes da one (-.)!
spongecake 2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Hey ho. A bit too tired to review properly, though this is really really good writing, Raze. I can feel Baek's emotion in the writing. Thumbs up to you.
TeaC0sy chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Adorable piece~

You will be the better sanae if you leave. Are you any better than your opponent if you kill him, just as he killed your friends? You have a choice! You don’t have to do this. Honour your fellow friends in memory, not in blood. Carry their spirits alongside you, not against you. - Jeez I love that bit. x]

This was just so lovely! The relationship between Baek and Hwoaraing is just... aw~w~w~. Really nice little companion piece. And here's to our two favourite (fictional) Korean fighters D
occasionallyme chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
"In times of fear, you indeed think of those who you hold dearest... But in my time of fear, I cannot draw your strength, for you are not here." ~ The paragraph that spoke out to me the most amongst all the lovely paragraphs.

I nearly cried. There is just so much emotion in this whole piece. Beautiful, beautiful work, Razer.
Sei Honou chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Lovely companion piece, Razer. The fatherly concern in Baek's letter compliments Hwoarang's letter. (Read it again xD)

Lovely. Therefore, I love Baek. x3

AmberAnodyne chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Ahh... A great companion piece. Definitely has the fatherly tone I can hear Baek having. Great word choice, really gives the piece a more mature feel. :3