Reviews for Watching Over You
TheInkEngraver chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This is such a well-written story - I love the twins so much, and it's nice to see a sparkling fic about them. I was highly amused by their antics, particularly when it involved Ratchet! Good ol' Sunny 'n Sides!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
SMJ chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
I thought the part where Optimus tickled Sunstreaker, in order to get the youngling off his leg, was cute.
Answerthecall chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
Great story! Just got done reading this story and enjoyed every second of it, very fun, insightful, and well written. Glad I came across it. :)
Jazzfan0217 chapter 17 . 11/17/2012
Bravo *claps* ya did a super excellent job with this story! :D I was a little sad when it ended lol You seriously had me laughing a lot especially when Ratchet threw his wrenches XD And when Blue and the twins got hurt, I almost cried. All in all very nice job! I wanna read it again :D!
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
LOVE IT! :3
Supermoi chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
"You know…you might make a good Decepticon yet, youngling. Embrace your rage…continue to hate me, hate makes you strong!"

Starscream's going all Sith Lord on us... *nodnod*
Supermoi chapter 17 . 2/27/2012
*Applauds loudly* Tht was an awesome story! I loved it!
Supermoi chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
First off: AWWW ratchet can be SOM SWEET with the little ones! w

second: I hate those stupid decepticons!
Supermoi chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
Ho yeah! Optimus was so very good with the twins XD Hehehehe He has The Touch XD
Supermoi chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Hot Shot is a Bully. He does need a good beating! Good Job Blue! And hissing Sides sounds SO ADORABLE! You can already tell they're little fighters on the making
Supermoi chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Since you continued, it was apparently a YAY! So I too say YAY for you continuing XD because its very good so far!
Supermoi chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
D'awwwww so adorable! I love the twins! And they're adorable little ones here! hehe
kellyviolinthebest chapter 17 . 8/29/2011