Reviews for Strategic Hedonist
SayCheeseXD chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Amazing story! The best, most sensual kiba/shikamaru story out there. Im so glad i found it. I just wish you had more stories cause the way you write is phenomenal.
creature002 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Whoa.

That was amazing!

I love the way you write, and not to forget the way to captured the momens (if that makes sence XD). The way you described the different happenings and that you actually made Shikamaru in character was perfect. It wasn't hard to keep up even with the skip of events, which some stories have trouble with. So, yeah, excellent ;)

You even made my day by having two of my favourite pairings in the same story. I was overjoyed when I read the kotetsu/shikamaru/izumo part. Goddamit, you made me ship it even more :P And even though I love Kiba/Shika too, the world really need more Kot/Shi/Izu slashing! So if you desice to write another naruto fic, I woulndn't mind that pairing at all *hint hint* ;)

Again, Excellent story
Bree chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This was perfect. I've read so much average Naruto fic in my search for something good, but this story alone has made it all worthwhile. Beautiful imagery created, and a lovely flow to the storytelling/character development. Believable and hot. What a shame you haven't written more!
Kjesta chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
SJHWJFIUHCJFJNSKJJ. This. Was. The single best fanfic I have EVER read of Shikamaru. I'd never have thought that a story doing nothing but delving into a side character's sex life could ever be this beautiful, this in character and this interesting.

I just don't even know what to say. Usually I can't stand characters turning into the village bicycle, and too explicit sex talk neither, but this was just so realistic. Your writing style is very beautiful, it's descriptive and elaborate without getting cheesy, and Shikamaru's entering into the chuunin world was very well done.

Not even mentioning the fact that KibaShika pwns EVERYTHING. Please excuse me while I go to quietly drool in a corner and then dig up whatever other fiction I can find of you.
Luna Seine Louve chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
That was actually great! I liked how Kiba was keeping himself hidden the first time. I twas funny, and when they actually did have sex I like how Kiba managed to open-up Shika's eyes to a whole new world and feelings lol! great job!
SporksAndForks chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow, just...wow. That was amazing. You wrote shika so well. Him being around an older crowd, only doing things that made him feel good, having him still manage to be lazy during sex. It was all perfect. And the character growth at the end, it was just...damn. I just loved everything about this story. So yeah this fic definatley satisfiyed my shika craving lol
PSITeleport chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Wow. A fantastic story with far too few reviews. It was highly enjoyable with or without sex, had good pacing, and caught my attention and pulled me along for the ride, sentence by sentence. And brilliant; I've never understood why Shikamaru is considered to be uninterested in sex. He's just uninterested in relationships. Can't people see the difference? *laugh*

Excellent job.
Fai000 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
It was so well written seriously)

I like Shika and Kiba pairings, they are the opposite of each other and that is attractive about them))

I really liked THE story, quite interesting actualy
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Fantastic piece. I really like the way you explore Shikamaru's attitude, and the way you keep both guys in character (not to mention the various men and women who Shika works his way through). Also, the way in which they got together is nicely done, coming through Hana rather than the rookie nine lot.

As for criticism...well, I was a bit thrown at fist by the way you wrote the dialogue. It wasn't really a problem, but it interrupted the flow a little when I first saw it. I don't think there's anything else. Maybe a couple of the paragraphs would be too long for some people, but I prefer them like this.

All in all, a really good job. I love your style, and you really don't have a lot to improve on. I'm looking forward to whatever you write next :D
Kvty chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
That was great! I liked how you painted Shikamaru's attitude about life.
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I get the distinct feeling I've read this before, most likely on adultfanfiction. I think that was you again, your penname rings a bell, but you don't have any other stories here which means I've read this one or others on the adult site. It's very cool. Though, bad Shika, sleeping with married women. Hedonist indeed. His mother would have fits if she knew.