Reviews for The World returns to you
Rhyme you perv.
Moon-chan chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Chapter 8
NOOOOO, NOT ERI TOO! XD
When's Joshua joining the matchmaking game?
Moon-chan chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
"the trees, vines, and creepers providing not only good footholds, but an excellent view"
Apparently people climb and enjoy staring at creepers and/or stalkers(auto correct says staplers)! XD
Moon-chan chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
On the...
HUGE TV SCREENS THAT HAVE IN NEW YORK AND EVERY OTHER MASSIVE CITY IN THE WORLD! *Evil
Insane Fangirl cackle*
Moon-chan chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Chapter 5
Haha... BEAT AND RHYME CAMARA ATTACK! xD
Moon-chan chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Chapter 4
WE THINK YOU'D DO THAT.
Ell- Oh- Ell? From ur evil laugh? Do you mean lol, or literally Ell- Oh- Ell.
Moon-chan chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Read chapter 3's author's note question about what yaoi is.
YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW! YOU HAVE A CHANGE TO PRETEND IT NEVER EXSITED WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
Read chapter 4's author's note.
*face, meet my palm* You don't know what YUR- WOOOOOW. That's impressive... You've kept yourself ignorant for so long... I WISH I COULD'VE TOO. (Jk)
Moon-chan chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
CHARLIE, YOU LOOK QUITE DOWN
WITH YOUR BIG FAT EYES A-
Wait... Wrong one... Oops... They have FOUR Charlie the Unicorns now... I love the fourth one... XD
Iryerris chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
Grammar: Stellar
Story: Average
Appeal: High

There are very few stories out there that have good grammar, especially if it's the first one. Usually authors have suckish grammar on their first, but you managed to grammar pretty well for your first go.

The story isn't anything special. I guess I would classify this as cliche, which in a way it is, but it does provide rather interesting situations (sharing a bed? Nice...).

For me, a die-hard Shiku shipper, the appeal of this story was fairly high. Even though it's been a year since I played it and probably 3 years since it originally came out, this is what I always imagined afterwards. Thanks.

Final rating: 8/10, favorite.

N
000noname000 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I have read this whole story and I must say... Its stories like these that touch your heart and innermost feelings I hope to see more stories from you in the future, Keep up the good work!
ddc-chi chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
is good
Liber-T.E.A chapter 11 . 9/14/2010
This was great, though I have a hard time picturing Rhyme being that evil.
Gensin Alders chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
so what if sota and nao are dead. this is fanfiction you can do whatever you want!
Kamui-Lyn chapter 11 . 3/1/2010
WOW! I love this fanfic! Very nicely done. I love how Beat's so dumb!

I went to your profile to take a look at your other one, and then I noticed that Ive already fully read and favorited it! Keep up the good work! *subscribes*
TehAverageWrites chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
aww.. sad that it ended so abruptly but oh well. it's good anyways :)

P.S Following your pin combo of uppercut and whirlwind slash, on single enemies i follow with the dash thrust, or the big crash, also velocity dash and pryokinetics :)

try it out sometime!