Reviews for Kreacher Takes a Holiday
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
M, delightful as always Bru. I think Draco rather liked going to the laundromat. And Harry seemed to enjoy it as well.
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Ooh, love it!

From Me x
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That was hot!

Wow cheeky Draco! But I liked every second of it! Wonderful.

I loved how confused Draco was at first, so cute!

x
LoLuLi chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
HAHA great fic :D
kaykayen chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Giggled all the way through the beginning and Draco's complete inability to comprehend the whole washer/dryer thing! Right up until Draco had the realization about Harry's youth and started to stuff things in to the washer... "He’d be damned if he let Harry bow and scrape to anyone – even himself – now." ...My heart just completely flipped.

And the smut was lovely. Loved the illegal use of magic on muggles and the banter about the related Ministry codes!

And I do wonder when Draco will have a washer and dryer installed at Grimmauld Place!
elfwarrior87 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
sex in the laundry mat, fun. Too cute.
Shuga34 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
You know, MY laundry is never this much fun! lol!
shisoma chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Love it.

Draco's reacten was o... Draco XD i love how he thought they were throwing thare stuff away. Spin cycle was a good idea
NelliGirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Very cute story.
Krystaluvstwilight chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Awesome story! I don't think i'm ever going to think of laundry the same way again!
GoesKaboom chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Thank you very much!

I loved this! Draco's reaction to the laundromat was so perfectly *Draco*- I loved how he was confused by the dryer. And the spin cycle bit was genius.

This was amazingly hot- thanks so much!
Darkellie chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Very amusing, sweet, and so so hot. Lucky GoesKaboom! :) Thanks for the story.
violetkitty02 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That was a rather amazing story. So glad i put you on my alrets if you're going to keep up writing!
nellynoodle chapter 1 . 4/7/2009