Reviews for Barren
LadyLee87 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Pointy Objects you have done it again another fantastic story! I'm a die hard Helga/Arnold Phoebe/Gerald shipper never would see the couplings in reverse order but this was a very interesting and good read like all your stories are!
Mary Sue Is Dead chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Oh, you are sneaky! And Arnelgian is my new fave word! Love it Love it Love it!
Jae B chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
You don't miss anything, do you? although this was on the angst side, it's still a great drabble. Hey, there's nothing wrong with H/G if you want to write about something different, right? Nice work. Keep on writing.

-Jae-
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I think Gerald/Helga makes sense, too, something I would NEVER have thought a couple of months ago. But only if Arnold, like, dies or something. I cannot imagine Helga and Arnold residing in the same universe and not being together. It's just... no.

I like the concept of this story, as usual its completely fresh and original, like everything you do. Who else would randomly pick infertility as the subject of their next fic? I loved it.
kialajaray chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I read who was in the fic before I read it and as much as I love your writings, I don't like this at all. You're a traitor. How could you break them up? No, seriously, it was very well written but I really can't see them together because I think as they would get older, they would form a sort of rivalry that would border hatred. And not to mention what it would do to poor Phoebe.

kialajaray
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Short yet good.

Keep the good writing.
Pyrex Shards chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This is a beautiful piece of work. There is angst, but it isn't pointless angst, so it works very well.

And, OMG, the potential for back story here is absolutely incredible. I'm not saying you should expand upon this. I much prefer it the way it is, short and so very emotional, and it allows my imagination to run away. Definately inspirational.

Arnelgian huh? Now I want to use that phrase. Perhaps someone should make a lapel pin with a little football and ribbon on it. That would be cool!

Great job!
Sapphyre Snow chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Sad :'( poor gerald, poor helga. Dude, thats what I write in every review nowadays...weird...Pointy O...why am I always feeling bad for the characters in your stories?
Jadeykins chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
:O Helga and Gerald interring! :) I really did love it! Aw it's so sad! :( Loved it! :)
Blonde Cecile chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
THE ANGST MAKES ME HAPPY.