Reviews for Lightness and Darkness
OMG best thing I have ever read in my entire life. Become an author so I can stalk you and read all your books cause I think my brain melted
pipinheart chapter 27 . 3/16
Loved this...its sad Mary had to leave them that way, and why did she get that headache, almost as if she knew it was coming.
BarkingWolf chapter 4 . 2/9
This is very well written compared to most family style fanfics; I really love the story line you've come up with. At the top you asked if we knew anything about the behavior of autistic children. Most autistic children do NOT like to be touched, even by family members. Sammy's physical and mental dependence on Dean and his acknowledgement of dialogue from other characters (hiding his face when addressed) do not correlate with autism. Perhaps you could indicate that the state misdiagnosed Sammy? Or that his autism is very mild and the lack of speech is the result of emotional trauma rather than a medical issue?
-_- murder may be illegal. I liked Mary. Great writing... I liked Mary.
This is a great fanfiction! I'm so glad that sam finally spoke. I was just wondering if you could please capitalize God. It just bothers me alittle bit when I see his name no capitalized.
IamtheBlueJay chapter 28 . 1/15
Amazing, I love it. You have amazing writing talent to.
Kura'Baee chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
I am seriously getting some severe Night Head Genesis vibes here, and I mean that in a good way. In fact, the whole Supernatural franchise reminds me of Night Head Genesis (not sure which came first, but NHG was the first show I saw). Sam's extreme attachment to Dean and his empathy just scream ‘Naoya!' to me.

Can't say much, but so far the grammar is pretty good. Certain sentence structures sound slightly awkward, but that doesn't get in the way. I would say that it looks like Dean is opening up waayyy too fast, but he does have that ability, so it's explainable.

Writing more later! See ya.
Lendexial chapter 28 . 10/10/2013
I'm not a big cryer I don't cry at funerals I didn't cry when I broke my wrist ... I'm BAWLING at this story! You have a fantastic talent. I most defiantly will be reading your sequel, Withdrawl.
Lendexial
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 28 . 10/9/2013
Amazing story! I read this story a long time ago (like a few months ago XD) but seriously; thank you for finishing such an awesome story! :)
Ja ne.
toboldlyfangirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
WOAH, that was intense. I'm definitely gonna keep reading.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
The way Dean talks it sounds as if he has had quite a bit of education. When did that fit into what appears to be a basically sucky life?
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is a good chapter. You clearly delineate the major themes and set up your characers. Good job.
SamanDean chapter 28 . 9/9/2013
Okay, read this whole thing, and LOVED it. Gosh the ending! *tears up* *dashes off to read sequel*
Annita chapter 27 . 9/5/2013
HEY!

this was a really amazing story! it was sooo good! it was really sad though. the boys made me saad and The winchesters made me happy. I was so happy for the boys when they finally started to get along with MAry and john. sooo thanks for killing mary. totally not cool btw. hahah. good story tho!
cartoon-crazy987 chapter 28 . 9/5/2013
OOH MY GOD YOU ARE SICK! iI CZNT handle this! why would you do SUCH A THING! WHY?

I know why. I know your type. You author types. You like to write wonderful things. Make us love your stories. You like to make your words so beautiful and enticing that they fill your readers uP WITH THESE SHITTY EMOTIONS JUST SO YOU CAN HURT US!

This terrible ability you have to make your amazing deceitful descriptive vivid PAINUFL WORDS HURT OUR VERY SOULS.

I would say that you should use your powers for good. Not for this evil story telling of yours. But you authors... you all like to cause this suffering.

okay. Okay. sorry. Ive calmed myself. haha. Anyway, that dramatic business aside. This was so wonderful. I have no idea why I clicked on it. I dont usually like these kinda stories. AU's that is. I like my stories to be as close to canon as I can get.

of course, I say that but everytime i read an AU fic I love it. haha. whatever. This was really great. I understood how Dean and Sam were feeling all of the time because you described everything wonderfully and made everything so clear. Like i never thought anyone was acting strange for what they had gone through. It was slow and developed the characters were fun to read about. I was never bored or irritated with the actions of any of the (good) characters.

The bad guys on the other hand. uugghhh... i was DISGUSTED by them. 100 percent of the time. You made the bad guys REAL bad guys. You took every horrible thing that might happen and made it happen because Sam and Dean had gone through HORRIBLE things. And you made their experiences for REAL horrible. You didnt shy away from the gross gritty details of abuse and horror.

but i stillhateyoubecauseofthatendinggoddamnit!

anyway. I wasnt supposed to read fanfiction today. I was supposed to be productive. But your story caught me and just wouldnt let me go DAMN IT.
1,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »