Reviews for Lightness and Darkness
KindKelsey chapter 26 . 4/24
This was beautiful. You're an extremely talented author!
Montague, doth thou understandth thine reference?
reader50 chapter 28 . 1/25
Wow! I started reading your story and couldn't put it down. I cried through most of it, now my nose is sore and red, I'm almost out of tissues, and I'm dehydrated. Just when they were getting happy you go and kill off Mary! I certainly hope that the foster care system does not work that way! Plus, I doubt very much that John would be able to just take those boys, nor do I think they could get away with not having social workers checking up on them frequently to see if the boys were alright. However, it's a good story and I thank you for sharing it with all of us.
The best guest chapter 27 . 11/28/2015
I'll just be in the corner over there. Sobbing.

This was really awesome. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about Sam being autistic, but everything worked out.

I was hoping Mary would talk about being a hunter... Oh well. And now they are going to be hunters anyways. Don't worry, I won't kill you. I blame the shows writers.
Dusk Odair chapter 28 . 11/25/2015
You son of a bitch.

I loved it.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/12/2015
Oh my god what a great tie and ending it was amazing
Guest chapter 22 . 10/12/2015
Loved the ending it made them seem more nirmal
LaMB-COW chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
Okay, good to know! I was wondering how AU this story was... Mary was still raised in the life and hunting and supernatural entities are still existing... cool. I enjoyed it!
LaMB-COW chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Ohhhh! An abilities!fic :D interesting! I can see now why people accused Sam of torturing them... and Dean's power? I like it... I'm looking forward to more answers on that..
LaMB-COW chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
Ohhhhhhhh, me likey. A lot. I highly doubt Sam is actually autustic (but then maybe I'm just being a pretentious reader...), seems more like a PTSD type of think...
You have my attention, and your writing is really great, so... I think I'll enjoy this! There's so much tention and crap and angst and... it just makes me so happy.
thanks for this.
And on to the next chapter, I go!
DFTBA & Always Keep Fighting!
My Chemical Reverse chapter 28 . 12/9/2014
Ok I understand that this review is like 4 years late but OH MY GOD I loved this story so much! It was one of the best Supernatural teenchester ish stories I've read. It made me cry not once but 3 times. And I'm not a cryer. But the only thing I hated was Mary on the ceiling. I like that you tied it into the television series but I would have liked to see a happy family ending. But it's your story and that's just my opinion. Ok can't wait to read the sequel!
my favorite character is dead chapter 27 . 12/4/2014
WHAT. I READ ALL OF THIS AND IT STILL HAPPENED *throws Walkman at wall in horror and anger*
my favorite character is dead chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
LOVING THIS. ITS ABOUT 10:30 BUT IM PRETTY MUCH FORCING MYSELF TO FINSIH THIS.
Awennra chapter 28 . 10/19/2014
This was a great fic though it seemed that you were in a hurry to finish it and return to canon! But still, I loved it. Poor boys, hope they get better!
theKender chapter 28 . 10/3/2014
I enjoyed the story but you did make one glaring mistake... you write that Julie and BRET kidnap Mary... but in a later chapter when you write that Julie died from her gunshot wound you call her husband GREG instead.
1,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »