Reviews for Lightness and Darkness
LaMB-COW chapter 10 . 6/23
Okay, good to know! I was wondering how AU this story was... Mary was still raised in the life and hunting and supernatural entities are still existing... cool. I enjoyed it!
LaMB-COW chapter 5 . 6/23
Ohhhh! An abilities!fic :D interesting! I can see now why people accused Sam of torturing them... and Dean's power? I like it... I'm looking forward to more answers on that..
LaMB-COW chapter 4 . 6/23
Ohhhhhhhh, me likey. A lot. I highly doubt Sam is actually autustic (but then maybe I'm just being a pretentious reader...), seems more like a PTSD type of think...
You have my attention, and your writing is really great, so... I think I'll enjoy this! There's so much tention and crap and angst and... it just makes me so happy.
thanks for this.
And on to the next chapter, I go!
DFTBA & Always Keep Fighting!
One-Tuff-Cookie723 chapter 28 . 12/9/2014
Ok I understand that this review is like 4 years late but OH MY GOD I loved this story so much! It was one of the best Supernatural teenchester ish stories I've read. It made me cry not once but 3 times. And I'm not a cryer. But the only thing I hated was Mary on the ceiling. I like that you tied it into the television series but I would have liked to see a happy family ending. But it's your story and that's just my opinion. Ok can't wait to read the sequel!
my favorite character is dead chapter 27 . 12/4/2014
WHAT. I READ ALL OF THIS AND IT STILL HAPPENED *throws Walkman at wall in horror and anger*
my favorite character is dead chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
LOVING THIS. ITS ABOUT 10:30 BUT IM PRETTY MUCH FORCING MYSELF TO FINSIH THIS.
Awennra chapter 28 . 10/19/2014
This was a great fic though it seemed that you were in a hurry to finish it and return to canon! But still, I loved it. Poor boys, hope they get better!
theKender chapter 28 . 10/3/2014
I enjoyed the story but you did make one glaring mistake... you write that Julie and BRET kidnap Mary... but in a later chapter when you write that Julie died from her gunshot wound you call her husband GREG instead.
Louey06 chapter 28 . 8/30/2014
This was a really good story. I loved seeing Dean warm up to the WInchesters, and how hard John and Mary worked to earn their trust. Sam was so super cute. Really good job
Sxarlet chapter 28 . 8/19/2014
Im not mentally prepared for the second one. The small hole in my wall is growing from the feels, angst (and feet) it was sad especiall ending on a note where everything seemed like it was getting better. But its sooooooo good! I read this one non-stop and the idea is real original. i adore Dean protectiveness and whump!sam fics and there arent enough fics of either/both of them de-aged. I love it to the ends of the earth but at the same time it makes me want to jump off a cliff. You are one of my favorite writers, I can't wait to read more
CorbynPool chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
That was a cool story, as always, I will say again that you are one of the best fanfiction authors I have ever had the pleasure to read. There were a few spelling mistakes I couldn't help but notice... The story concept was very interesting, though. I loved the light and darkness idea, although I do think that they both share similarities in the show, this is an AU and you can do whatever you want! Lovin' the protective Dean and also John and Mary's roles throughout. I'm especially surprised at the ending, though. I didn't think that the story would tie in with the show, but it has and I'm very interested to find out how this will play out. I'm still confused as to whether the YED had a role even with Sam and Dean's powers in the beginning or whether they were born with it ( ;) Super) naturally? But I guess I'll find out soon I hope. BTW, congratulations to anyone who has made it to the end of this review, you deserve a metal.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/11/2014
OMG best thing I have ever read in my entire life. Become an author so I can stalk you and read all your books cause I think my brain melted
pipinheart chapter 27 . 3/16/2014
Loved this...its sad Mary had to leave them that way, and why did she get that headache, almost as if she knew it was coming.
BarkingWolf chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
This is very well written compared to most family style fanfics; I really love the story line you've come up with. At the top you asked if we knew anything about the behavior of autistic children. Most autistic children do NOT like to be touched, even by family members. Sammy's physical and mental dependence on Dean and his acknowledgement of dialogue from other characters (hiding his face when addressed) do not correlate with autism. Perhaps you could indicate that the state misdiagnosed Sammy? Or that his autism is very mild and the lack of speech is the result of emotional trauma rather than a medical issue?
Guest chapter 27 . 1/30/2014
-_- murder may be illegal. I liked Mary. Great writing... I liked Mary.
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »