Reviews for Dead But Not Forgotten
celajwhitney chapter 11 . 3/4
NOOOO! it can't end here!
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 3/4
just when i think eric really is a god, he thinks about having sookie and pam together. just, eewww!
celajwhitney chapter 4 . 3/3
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 3/3
who would have thought that de castro could have a heart?
Laurenj15 chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Really enjoyed reading that please write some more chapters I need to know what happens! :)
tbens chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
hi any chance of continuing with this fic .. pls
Megan Consoer chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Morgana703 chapter 11 . 3/23/2011
This is such a great story. I can't wait to read more. I'm hooked!
Sookie-Eric chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
:):):)
Donna fishhunt71 chapter 11 . 3/7/2011
I love this story so much. I have read thru chapter 10 probably 5 times and this morning (and last night, it was late and I did'nt finish) and had never read chapter 11 before. I hoope so much that you will add another chapter. There are always alot of people that read and don't write reviews. This is a good story and I'm sure there are alot of people out there that would like it too.

have a great day,

Donna
toni chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
hi i read this and i loved it please could you finnish this i really wish to know how this ends
Bruja1775 chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
After reading this story till the last written chapter, I can say that you've got a REALLY GOOD STORY! I also saw that your last update hasn't been since June, I really hope that you haven't given up writing it. It's too good of a story to just put down or quit. I hope your muse starts whispering in your ear and you start up writing this story again.
Northwoman chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
I finally found time to read this and it was updated almost 6 months ago. I was busy with the Deadpan contest and got way behind right before the update.

I like the story, the emotion between Eric and Sookie. I am not a fan of 3somes so I sort of skim that aspect. But I am glad they both care about Pam. This is so interesting with all the POVs. They feel right. I can easily believe that Eric struggled with having emotions, it is not what he is used to having.

You have a few MINOR issues that a beta could easily fix but you are a good storyteller with feeling. Thank you for the update.
Dizzyxx chapter 11 . 11/19/2010
CLIFFHANGER! Bill is soooooo close to his final death; I can't wait D
Dizzyxx chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
"Oh no I can't just be a weird human, I have to be a supe mutt." - LMAO! I laughed for a good 5 min after reading that P

Sookie's powers are beyond intriguing! I did actually think she was one of Eric's descendants... That would've been weird. lol.