Reviews for You Always Say Something
xtheunforgotten chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Awesome. :DDD
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
She looks over at him quickly, and there are at least 10 different defensive statements swimming in her mind, just waiting to be used to put him in his place. But she can't speak them because he's put her in hers.

so perfect. really.
rainbowbutterflie chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
They're always going to be it for each other.

They're each others' kryptonite. (:
nmufti87 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This was complicated, but yet simple in it's own way. The way you slowly build up their relationship throughout the story was beautiful. This is exactly how it would have happened if there hadn't been a 'Brooke' in the picture. And I'm so glad that there wasn't. Absolutely loved it.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
LPlover chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Amazing as always! :)
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh, I loved that!

It was so adorable, and it made me smile a lot!

Great job, as always!
demeter18 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
AMAZING!

Nothing else to be said

AMAZING!

Hope you're smiling!
yaba chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
aw this was just plain cute. I love how you create viable back stories to leyton and even in an alternate universe you still manage to retain what's so glorious about them. I absolutely adore your writing, it's descriptive but not florid and the banter between them is innovative and flirtatious, i absolutely love it, keep writing!

Yana
mthorne13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
You and your one-shots. They make me happy.
leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I totally loved this! I've really been loving the AU Lucas and Peyton things that everyone's been writing and this is no exception. The dance that LP did in this was so true to character and the fact that they worked together was a really great added issue. Loved that they finally got it together and like most people I would love to see a companion piece.

Can't wait to see more from you!
lovely35 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This was a great one shot story. I love how you describe the difficulties that they are facing in order to be with each other.

Thanks for sharing.
LPaLLtHEwAY chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Sorry,I havent reviewed this after Ive read it so...

This is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! You should do a sequal or somethig ))
titania1000 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow... this is story is awesome, your writing is amazing... please keep doing it, and thanks for this little gift... :-)
xoxotaylor chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
WOW. that was AMAZING. i got all butterfly's in my stomach when i read that. amazing job. i loved it. very cute. sequel please?