Reviews for Dead Moon
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
this is so amazing lol - i love the characters and they are all brilliant and in perfect description so please write alot more like this - oh i hope to god you write and godric x bella pairing :))
JadeObsession chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
what a wonderful fic!
Veronica Z chapter 13 . 2/6/2011
psssh everyone knows that Bella and Edward wont be able to just straight up stay friends ...what with all that soul mate stuff going around. Great story! i hope to read more fantastic stories by you.
Veronica Z chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
awesome
moore8879 chapter 13 . 6/27/2010
This was a good story. I enjoyed reading it.
Cheryl Grant chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
A Twilight/SVM crossover! yay!

This is a first for me ... can't wait to read more ...
xBlownxAwayx chapter 13 . 4/11/2010
Wow! This is an amazingly complex storyline. You did great with it! And with Haley's witch stuff...that was awesome! Great job!

Lots of Love,

Sophie
kasswrites chapter 13 . 3/6/2010
Great story :)

I loved it!
maskedpainter chapter 13 . 1/29/2010
loved the story its amazing i really enjoyed this and i love the sookie stackhouse novels some of my favorite!

great crossover one of the better ones i've read here!

WHOOTLES!

MP
Midoriori chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
LOVE IT AND THANK YOU FOR NOT MAKING IT AN ERIC/BELLA BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW ERIC/SOOKIE IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!
BiteMeSilly chapter 13 . 11/28/2009
ok... i know it has been finished a long time ago and it's been lieing in my inbox for months, but i was on a fanfiction haitus, so sorry...BUT... i love it so much... i love bella's snappy attitude. i love the crossover, u did good work. my conclusion is they stay friends... i dont know i love how you make it that it's ok for bella and edward not to be together. finally you kept me laughing the whole time.
asdfghjkklzxcvbnmqwertyuiop chapter 13 . 11/25/2009
Hey!

This was amazing, it deffinatlly lived up to my expectations!

You are an amazing writer.

I was wondering, you made a lot of Wiccan-like referneces in this story, are you Wiccan?

I'm sorry if that's a personal question.

But, good job on the story!
lisabit chapter 13 . 11/24/2009
Such a sweet ending. A great mix of the two books.
lisabit chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
This story is so cool so far :) Kinda like that you threw Damon's name in there... makes me want to read more and more.
patch138 chapter 13 . 11/24/2009