Reviews for Unexpected Abuse
LK chapter 16 . 2/18
This story is amazing! Keep up the good work (-)
Plunny.Empress chapter 16 . 2/15
Holy cow I love how this is going. :D Your story could use a few touch ups grammar wise, but personally I think it's great. :) Fantastic job. :) Thank you for writing, posting, and updating this. :D I really appreciate that you did. :) This is so fantastically thought out all the reactions from characters and interactions between characters. :) I'm really super curious about Jack though. Did he always have this anger simmering in there and it finally built up too much? Did something make him snap? Does he actually know or suspect something about Danny being Phantom and it came out this way? How is Maddie going to react? I really love how this is all going. This is a really engaging story. :) I really look forward to what happens next. :)
It's 2017 now and I literally LOVE this story, won't you please update?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2016
Yuuuus - too bad u haven't updated since 2014 and its 2016 now...so like two years...oh well - ill just check out ur other stories~
Guest chapter 15 . 10/22/2016
Yus vlad to the rescue -
Guest chapter 14 . 10/22/2016
Hit first ask questions later...well can u realy blame danny:3
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
Looool xD well if u saw kitchen like that would be able to resist eating everything u love? :3
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2016
...I love the father son thing with danny abd vlad in fanfics...so I'm trying not to fangirl...
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2016
pet-son thing...I dunno why but that sounds hilarious to me xD ps love how u made the fanfic seem to realistic! I mean we know that his dad is gonna end up abusive but u really went through all the stages and everything, awesome fanfic!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
Freakinh...that ending was the scene I wznted...just yus *-*
Guest chapter 14 . 10/22/2016
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Vlad is awesome!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay vlads awesome!
Seven Dead Men Walking chapter 16 . 10/7/2016
Can't wait for more!
Hispanicin chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
I love the story! heart wrenching and Awesome!
naluforever66 chapter 16 . 8/30/2016
Okay, I have a possibility for this story and I want u 2 confirm it. Its that Vlad was abused when he was younger, and that hes tryin 2 protect danny from that. Also that he genuinely cares for him, of course. 1 last thing: do u beleive in the danny trans theory, and have u heard of it? Answer me, if u can! Arigato!