Reviews for Unexpected Abuse
I noticed you haven't updated for a while - which is fine RL gets the best of all of us - but I really hope you'll consider updating this story. It's really good and I've become quite invested since i started reading yesterday. Even if you don't continue it a just wanted to let you know that it is quite well written.
no1ghoul chapter 16 . 9/17
Love this! Please don't give up on this! You are a great writer, so please don't leave this story unfinished! My heart 3
training to be a fangirl chapter 1 . 8/30
It's kinda sad that such a good story has been abandoned for three years now. I really liked it. I love when stories cam get me into an emotions trip lol. I hope you see this and update someday :)
me wants to huggle Vlad and Danny.

*huggles Vlad and Danny*
*glares at Jack fuckten*
When I said fixing up your "your"s and "you're"s, I did not mean go and fuck up both words.
Boom nuggets, Vlad Plasmius appears.

How sudden.
Right, whilst the fic's wonderfully angst, there are quite a few incorrect punctuation such as your 'yours'. Some of them (actually many of them) are supposed to have an apostrophe in it.

Ever heard of "you're"? It's a word y'know. Means YOU ARE.

Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen a single "you're" in this fic.
Edit your work. Please?
Why is this kind of parental behaviour strangely relatable?
Right. This is just me being paranoid but GARSH DARN IT FIX UP YOUR 'YOURS'! SOME OF THEM ARE SUPPOSED TO BE 'YOU'RE'. Y'KNOW, YOU'RE AS IN YOU ARE?

Anyways, other than that tidbit problem, the fic is going great.
Don't worry Danny, your dad's just having a common case of andropause.

He'll get over it... soon... hopefully...

;-;
I'm almost afraid to see how this fic would turn out.
HRTG1027 chapter 11 . 8/13
This just made me so happy XD.
HRTG1027 chapter 7 . 8/13