Reviews for Unexpected Abuse
Love it! Please continue.
XDragon WingsX chapter 16 . 4/10
Dead story? Please say no. It's really good so far.
Leo Lovely Loves You chapter 16 . 4/10
Please, let there be more.
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 16 . 4/9
I really can't wair for the next chapter!
Flying Dragonite chapter 16 . 3/19
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is so awesome. I love this story so much. I want moooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Also you like, disappeared. Are you still alive? please be alive I love your stories so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!
Flying Dragonite chapter 13 . 3/19
If you have a problem writing In Character while doing third person; I would suggest writing everything in first person from the main character of the scene's perspective; then change the words around a little so that it's third person again. Just a suggestion.
British Bunnies chapter 7 . 3/4
Okay I'll admit it I hate clad a little less now
seems-pretty-legit chapter 16 . 2/27
Wow! This story was published in 2009?! That's amazing and so is this story!
Guest of honor chapter 1 . 1/23
When r u updating again and when is maddie coming into the picture.
13BlueBananas chapter 7 . 1/12
HOW THE HECK IS THIS A K
SERIOUSLY!
It's awesome though :3
Brenne chapter 16 . 1/12
This is exciting! Vlad is now training Danny! I wonder what'll happen when Maddie comes home. I wonder what happens next. Looking forward to more! XD
13BlueBananas chapter 16 . 1/11
AWESOME! Of course we're interested! We're beyond interested!
You got a fav and follow at chapter four, so I can't do that NOW... BUT I can give you a cookie, typed with my keyboard and love (::)
Update soon! :D
Oro Rosa chapter 1 . 1/9
I really like the comparison you used at the end. You did a great job building up the circumstances without lingering over too many details.
Guest of honor chapter 1 . 1/4
Update the story already
chippingfugit chapter 16 . 12/20/2014
Awesome, love the character development! I was wary about reading this at first, because abuse makes me nervous, especially since it tends to make characters ooc, but you did really well with it, and since I'm very anti pompous pep, I like how it played out.