Reviews for Unexpected Abuse
I actually kind of like this story. They remain realistic with no major changes in character except Jack and it's very descriptive and detailed. It seems very well thought out too. Its a shame it hasn't been updated for so long.
NicNack4U chapter 16 . 1/26
Hey! Awesome story! I am interested and I would like to read more of it.:)
Eavne chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
What should I say...
storyholder chapter 16 . 12/19/2015
Pretty please continue this story?
DannyPhantomPhan chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
When do you think you will be updating? I would like to know. Anyway awesome story so far, really emotional. Keep up the good work. :)
Wildrop chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
This was super fun to read.
Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
vlad is officially awesome nuff said.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
Seeing as this story hasn't been updated in awhile, I assume it's kinda dead, but I wanted to let you know that I thought it has been a really good read. Looking forward to other works by you.- 3
Guest chapter 16 . 10/8/2015
Noooooooo this needs to be updated!
Oro Rosa chapter 16 . 9/7/2015
I am impressed with how you took a horrible situation and turned it around. I really hope you pick this back up soon. I appreciate the depth you delved into Vlad's character. This is a story that has helped me to see many different sides of an issue; I had not really examined the fallacies apparent in the protagonists' parents across several stories until I read yours and saw how little it would have actually taken for slight neglect to go into outright abuse.
LightningStarborne chapter 16 . 8/19/2015
*screams in joy over this story*

Thank you.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2015
Once a fan always a fan dear girl. We will wait with baited breath for your update!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
Love the story so far, keep it up
Angry Penguins chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
Thsi story is very captivating. I especially love the live/hate (I guess?) relationship between Vlad and Danny. Though I feel like Vlad is helping Danny because he is the only known person to have a similar case (being half ghost and half human). Although it could just be that he just overall really cares for Danny... But anyways, love the Fic! I hope you continue it! But thank you very much for writing it!
bcsclaymore chapter 16 . 8/11/2015
can't wait for maddie to learn bout what happened, and how she reacts to it