Reviews for Addendum III: Confession
genegrimm853 chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
AHHHHH! i've read all three parts and i LOVED the ending! i'm happy jules showed up :D
Aragorn21 chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
Excellent trilogy! Makes me kind of sad in the end knowing that if Mr. Orange had survived the film, as he does here, such a good life could have awaited him... but I suppose if he did die in the warehouse he might have got come closure at the time. Jules is great, I wish there could be more of him in Pulp Fiction or in any movie.
Gryffens chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
Hey, I really enjoyed this fic. There is a lack of well written Reservoir Dogs fics out there, and I thought this one was flawless. Thanks
Stanley Marlowe chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
A great end to a fabulous trilogy.

Love how you stuck Jules in there at the end. He makes a cameo talking to Mr. Pink (or as you'll find out, Niccolo) in my story. He has much less success than in yours though.

Anyway, you made this trilogy really exciting to read, you kept most people in character (which is hard considering we never really get to know Freddy, Holdaway, or some of the others so well in the film).

I take my hat off to you, and I can't wait to see what you write next.
Kalika Barlow chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
XD AWESOME! What a freaking conclusion! So proud, such a great triology. And now comes the Mr Pink one and my Mr. Blonde one. Never know, maybe more will come of this!

My mates and I wanna try and reproduce the opening scene of Reservoir Dogs, the slow-mo walk thing. If we get round to it, I'll send ya the link for the youtube vid.

Bring on the Pink man!

Dee
Kalika Barlow chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
Hey, sorry I'm not signed in. Using a friend's computer xD Nice chapter, though I must say...HOW DARE YOU KILL VIC! Dx

Nah, kidding. I knew you would. Well written and perfectly orchestrated as usual. Was her name really Toby Wong? It sounds better than Toby Chu, ay?

Anyway, I haven't had much time to start on my Mr Blonde fic, but I'll get round to it eventually. Y'know how it is.

Can't wait for the concluding chap!

Dee
Kalika Barlow chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
Wonderful. Simply wonderful. Short yet sweet. You managed to re-create the events perfectly! It's almost like you knew...has there been some deleted scene that I haven't heard about? xD

Loved it. Can't wait for the showdown. You better not kill off Vega or I swear...just kidding xP do what you will. But I'm thinking of doing a Mr Blonde centric fic maybe. And I'd love your input on the idea. No one more knowledgeable!

All the best for the last chapter,

K.B
Bob Stage chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
Good old Mr. Pink.

Love how you brought him back in.

One question, is that ex-girlfriend of his going to be in your story? In that case it sounds more like a prequel than a sequel.
Kalika Barlow chapter 9 . 5/19/2009
Makes sense that Pink would end up helping. Good on ya for giving him a bit of spotlight. He's so much like me with the coffee thing xD

Only three chapters left? HOW COULD YOU! Ah, well, it was an excellent saga while it lasted. You still gonna do some other Reservoir Dogs stuff after this? Please?

- K.B
Stanley Marlowe chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
Great. It was getting lonely without you.

Funnily enough, I was going to explain another one of Holdoway's injuries in my first "Standing" story. Mr. Blue was going to go to prison for almost killing Holdoway, but I scrapped the idea.

This was an interesting chapter, but like everyone else, I'm just waiting for the final showdown.
Kalika Barlow chapter 8 . 5/14/2009
WOOT! Next chapter! XD Just after my birthday too. Awesome. Loved the ear thing, Blonde really is a sick, twisted fuck, isn't he? :D

-K.B
Kalika Barlow chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
...two favourite thieves from Pulp Fiction...damn, I should know this Dx

Can you believe I haven't actually seen Pulp Fiction yet? Stupid. I love Reservoir Dogs and I've never watched Pulp Fiction. I is moron, yes? XD

Nice chapter, short and sweet. Poor Freddy. Sometime all you wanna do is just give him a hug

- K.B
Bob Stage chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
Nice. Probably the best thing that Irene and Freddy quit.

But as to those two bunglers. I can't help but think of how Stanley uses them in his Mr. Pink story. Just seems odd to think of the contrast in how you two handled them.

Loved how only Yolanda noticed that the two were the same person.
Bob Stage chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
Funny, Mr. Orange was my least favourite character in "Reservoir Dogs". He was a little slimeball in the beginning, and sure I felt happy when he killed Mr. Blonde, but then I just wanted to shake Mr. White up the obvious truth revealed to us via flashback.

But this is a more interesting side of Orange. I doubt his relationship with Irene will last. Too much unspoken truth between them, and knowing this guy, he might as well break it off now. I just wonder what the hell is he going to do when Blonde gets taken care of.
Stanley Marlowe chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
Well done. Loved the doctor's dialogue. As much as Freddy hates him, he actually seems pretty smart.