Reviews for What If: Dog Tags
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 3/28
Nice take. I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
SmellyThePirate chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
It's so sad to think that Gibbs and Jenny and McGee and Abby are together, while Tony's all alone. :( I haven't seen this ep in a while now, but after reading this, I'll probably look it up within the next day or so. Lovely fic. I love that you wrote two alternate endings to it. It's something that, oddly enough, I like to see in fics. I loved the happy ending, and the sad ending was just so heartbreaking. I teared up just a little. Anyway, great fic. I loved it. A job well done. Thanks for sharing!
ZivaKateAbby4Eva chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Dang it! That was the first time that I cried since I was six! You broke my emontional strength that was there for the past five years! Poor Ziva. Poor Tony. Poor McGee. Poor Abby. Poor Jenny. Poor Gibbs. Poor Ducky. Poor Palmer. Now, for a second there, I started to hate my cat and hampster and my dog! And what makes it worse, it was a German Shepard dog, and, and, man! That was just bad! I KNEW I was scared to read this ending! Dang...
ZivaKateAbby4Eva chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
That was a very nice happy ending. Now I'm scared to read the 'bad' ending... EEEP! Wish me luck! :/
ZivaKateAbby4Eva chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Wow... If this is how the real "Dog Tags" episode ended, I would never get bored of the end of that episode watching it with the complete Season 5! It would be better than "Recoil" or "Corporal Punishment"!
kikiharuka13666 chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
this is such a good story
moonfaerie326 chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Both endings were brilliant. And although I did prefer the happy ending - because come on it's a happy ending - the sad ending just had a certain allure. It caused an ache in my heart to think about Ziva dying and Tony being left all alone to deal with his realized feelings. You did great on both parts and it shows how talented you are by being able to invoke such powerful emotions. _
moonlit notebook chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
I did tear up a bit. I loved it. What I liked best is that you kept it real. Thank you for taking the time to write this work of art.
rockhorsegeek chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
Great story! (yes, I have seen this episode!) The sad ending did live up to his name, although I didn't cry at the end, but I've only cried at the end of one book in all my life, so it is a bit hard to live up to that standard! Good job! :)
Anonomous chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
That was a masterpiece! Man now my keyboard is all wet!
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
ok, first chapter great, happy ending, arorable, sad ending, made me want to cry! i love it! and now im crying... still love it though :)
sevenelements chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
That was so sad! I can't believe you killed her! You had a beautiful story but so so sad!
ChocolateCandle chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Awh Well done!That was made me cry!Absolutly fantastic!

M x
vivelabookworm chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Aww. ( This is so sad. Yes I did tear up a bit. Poor Tony. Everyone had someone to cling to after Ziva died, but Tony seemingly had no one despite how close the team was. It was a good chapter though. You're writing is really good.
vamp926 chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
I could call you mean because you killed Ziva, but I won't because you helped me plotline last night with a headache, so you're forgiven.

Good chapter, very emotional. And I agree about your best work yet. And now, you have to go review All In The Family.

No really, I wrote something for you.