Reviews for Loving Brooke Davis
katilynn chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
okay this one does not make sense and two it does not describe brooke davis at all. Brooke davis is a girl who is a down to earth girl who is afraid to show her true self because she does not want to get hurt but, once you get to know her she is the most amazing girl you can ever know.
Arielle chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
You're so great at getting inside the character's shoes and knowing what they are thinking! just like ur poem about Brooke's point of view! it seems so realistic reading it, that's exactly what Julian was probably thinking at the time

I really love this poem, keep writing poetry :)
O'MiaLove chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
your an amazing Poet! that's really what I have to say!

regarding the story it was just so great. Brooke Davis can get through anything and Julian can see that :D

on the other hand I know it's not just you, but why does everyon seem to think that Lucas was the only guy she loved. did she not love Chase or was it cause he was just a high school flame? weren't they going out for almost the same amount of time as BL? Cause even though BL was going out for 2 seasons in reality it was only a couple months, right? anyway that's always bugged me.

Cause I think that Brooke is so much more stronger and Loved other things besides Lucas...idk.

anway that wasn't critizim or anything cause i really do love this! GO J/B!