Reviews for Confronting
BreakingFable chapter 18 . 4/24/2011
This is, as always, beautifully written, and so sad. Matt dreaming about Jeff's craptastic life with Grel and Adam, and wondering over his welfare... It breaks the heart.

This story rules the school! Glad you decided to continue it! :)
Esquirella chapter 18 . 4/15/2011
VERY cool story!
takers dark lover chapter 18 . 4/15/2011
Poor Matt I feel so bad for him he is so alone even with Christian there. And Jeff don't sound that happy with the way things are gong now either. Looking forward to much more.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 18 . 4/13/2011
Ooh, they connect when Jeff feeds? Interesting... especially since looking into his mind like that was kind of heartbreaking.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 17 . 4/10/2011
I was kind of excited but not too surprised to find the other was Christian. Oh Brood, I love thee. Anyway, I love how Matt didn't just say fuck it. That moment of suicide was pretty perfect. And the slow decline to giving into his hunger? Incredible.
takers dark lover chapter 17 . 4/6/2011
Oh thank God you add that last chapter I kne you wouldn't leave us hanging. Wow Christian I'm so glad he found Matt in time and took care of him.

Great story enjoyed reading it very much.

Do you plan on doing a sequelto this? I think it would be interesting to see where it goes from here.
takers dark lover chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
Oh NO you can't leave it at that! Please you have to do more, or maybe a part two! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! This was a rally good story but you can't leave just hanging like this. Poor poor Matty.
Demoniac B Scorpio chapter 16 . 4/4/2011
This is a great fic, dark, twisted but so good. This is why i ask you if you can please make a sequel with Matt alive?
GrandpasGuitars chapter 16 . 4/4/2011
Okay, so I'm like, horribly behind on reading/reviewing everything but I saw this was updated and I nearly wet myself. You have no idea how excited I was to see this, and I had to read this right away.

And oh my god. This is still amazing and it's just a reminder why I still come to this site, because we do have some fantastic writers in this section.

The pain and the anguish, my god. Matt's mind is so destroyed, even more now that he's exactly what he hates so much. And it's like he's alone, which makes it worse for him.

Continue to amaze me, Bernarde 3
Debwood-1999 chapter 16 . 4/4/2011
Awesome story, but BUMMER! I think Matty would have made an awesome vampire. Now you have my vamp creative juices flowing!

Nice job!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
Uh-Uh-Uhh

YOU CAN'T END IT THERE! WHAT ABOUT CHRIS?

And Matty? What the hell happened to Matty?

You have to either continue this or make a sequel. NOW!

rofl. sorry about that, but this story is a fckn gold mine; every little dirty thing...GAH now my vamp musi are running wild. I think I might give in them...CONTINUE!

PLS? *puppy eyes*
BreyerRose chapter 15 . 6/13/2009
wow... this was so different than any other vamp story i've read on this site, & it was really good. totally didn't see the end coming, jeff turned bad? who does that? awesome twist, kinda bummed him & matty didn't spend enternity together though lol. you really are an amazing writer, definately one of the best this site has. i can't wait to read more from you -
Nialon chapter 15 . 5/30/2009
uh...wow. i really wasn't expecting that ending. but it was awesome! in a kind of sick and twisted way, but that's the best kind. definitely an interesting story.
takers dark lover chapter 15 . 5/29/2009
OMFG! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE! YOU JUST CAN'T! PLEASE DON"T LEAVE IT LIKE THAT!
takers dark lover chapter 14 . 5/29/2009