Reviews for Moonlight Blossom
random716 chapter 3 . 8/2
Your writing is actually very good! It reminds me of a shoujo manga or anime. Maybe the fact that it is set in an all girls school. But it's probably because that the words used are very demure and elegant. I am hoping to see more but I'm afraid my discovery of your work is quite late. I wanted to know how things will come. And if Naruto boys will come.
ShiningSunsets chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
:3 This is really good! :D

I seriously think your writing style is excellent (much better than mine -.-) and this story really deserves more popularity! I really wish you'd update soon though, it makes me sad to see such a great story go untouched for...what, four years? :(

I really hope that if you read this, you might be encouraged to continue, and I know I'm not alone when I say that I'll be eagerly awaiting the next update :3

I'm kinda on a SakuHina binge right now, I actually have a thing for Yuri right now...which is weird because unlike a lot of boys, I'm not a big fan of Yaoi *shrugs* Well, I'm weird so yeah.

UUUUUPPPPPDDDDAAAATTTTEEEE!
N.P.R chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
I would like to read the continue for this story please; I loved the way your writing about them.
Siren Pocky Eating Chick chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
sorry pressed the wrong button as i was saying ask ur views how they want be and u pick the best one
Siren Pocky Eating Chick chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
AWESOMEEEE :D You my friend are fanfic genius keep it up i wanna see a kiss maybe like hinata bes late cuz she practised a little more than she should and sakura comes and look for her hinata runs out the dojo and round the corner then BAM a knock into and fall kiss :D that would be awesome heres a good idea ask ur views
X chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
This is a lovely fanfic, as with all the other stories you've written that I've read! Please continue to update your stories; I think you to be a brilliant author.
konakisen chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Great story man! It is true that there isn't much shoujo ai. But you came through excellently! Hope to see this to the end.
AllisonNero chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Oh my god please! This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. Please please please update!
Sakiba6609 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Great HinaSaku, one of my favorite couples.
raggamuffinprince chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
i enjoy your description on their personality. i really like this story and the slow pace its taking. i also really like how your portray hinata.

i can't wait for more you're writing is really good!

K.I.L
raggamuffinprince chapter 3 . 6/20/2010

i can't wait for more you're writing is really good!

K.I.L
katfemale chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
i still think its a great story, love to see were you take it.
Wafarasu chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
Oh wowee! Update!

-Arekushisu 089
Stacey.and.stars chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I really feel that this story CAN go far. I wish I could write these explicit details about what each character is feeling or seeing as you do. I've got one heck of a talent there, don't give up! 3
Eyamori chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Khmerfujoshi-sama, please continue these beautiful chapters quickly, ne?