Reviews for Hope's Blessing
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
aww cute) pretty name, ashka. and the idea of of lettin the kid see its 1st sunrise in the hope of it being a bender is very cool;).
Mrs.Jasper Whitlock Hale081896 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I love it you did a great job
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Aw...that was so beautiful!
ToffeeRose chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Aww this is so sweet. I love it XD.
DefinedByFire chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Aww! I love it! Yay Zuko as a father! He would be great!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I love the one-shot. Great job.
Zutara chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
beautiful...i could see this happening!
Gurkblomma chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Can you call a fanfic gorgeous?'Cus beautiful won't cover it... I really loved it, so sweet, I just... Aw. That's all I can say. Awesome!
LovelySinner7 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
AW! This was so heart-warming! YAY! Zuko and Katara are parents!YAY!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Aw. :) Very cute! :D I love the idea of her having Zuko's eyes. And thats a good idea - bathing the newborn in the light of their first sunrise in the hopes that they'll be blessed with firebending.

well done - this was great. :) Woo for Zutara!

One thing though - and it is only a little thing, but it irritated me heaps through the reading of this - when you use dashes in writing, theres two ways they can be used. if theres no spaces either side of the dash (eg: blah-blah) it means its one word that's been hiphenated so that it reads easier. for example, co-operation reads easier than cooperation.

but if theres a space on either side of the dash (eg: blah - blah) it means that you're interrupting a sentence, or continuing on a concept. Eg: "it was a massive - but not the biggest - cake ever." or, "the water was perfectly clear - she could see all the way to the bottom." Or whatever.

in your story, i noticed you were using the first version a lot, when you should have been using the second. i know it's a small beef, and it may look like i'm being picky, but it really did distract me from the story a lot, and i'd have to go back and re-read a section, which pulls you out of the moment.

for example, "It took every ounce of self-restraint he had" That's correct. because self-restraint is supposed to be read as one word.

but "heard a cry that wasn’t Katara’s-it was the unmistakable" should be "heard a cry that wasnt Katara's - it was the unmistakable"

Do you see what i mean? "Katara's-it" reads as one word, and then the reader goes, "huh? whats a katara's-it?" but "Katara's - it" reads as "all three heard a cry that wasn’t Katara’s...it was the unmistakable"

Appart from that though, this was great. :) Well done. Just work on the hyphen use. ;)

Bundi
advidartist chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Aw! so cute, i heart baby stories with zutara :)