Reviews for Laugh and Cry
why chapter 26 . 3/23
we all know that yusei would never do that so im kinda pissed off at janimes
FUCK YOU TIMES2 chapter 23 . 3/23
ur proving the point of divine being cold hearted
c chapter 21 . 3/23
fuck you chapter 19 . 3/23
you phailed chapter 17 . 3/23
P chapter 16 . 3/23
you didnt phail
facts chapter 12 . 3/23
im glad you fixed akizas mistake but everyone knows elevators are airtight so you cant run out of air :P
nice chapter 6 . 3/23
nice keep it going :P
C chapter 5 . 3/23
Random chapter 5 . 1/28
Please don't take this down its an amazing piece of story telling emotion. I think it's amazing even though I may not be into Yugioh and stubble upon this, it was amazing the way u describe and connected with me personally.
Once again amazing piece.
Random Guy chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
P.S If this is the pain your feeling I really hope you gotten to be friends again with your friend if you haven't already.
Random Guy chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
This Fanfic is really well written i think it's awesome letting but the fact that its not really a yusei x akiza but to be honest I don't really mind for your writing was so clever and touching it made me feel the pain a sorrow in a good way you have done something quite amazing I really hope you do not take this down but if you must please put it up for download as a word doc or something!
ZR3009 chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
So,you make Star X Rose shipping right? Actually, I'm already thinking that before you did. And...If they we're mating, what their baby will be? If you can't, I will 'research' it by myself. Anyway, Great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
what the fuck "DO I HAVE A SHORT ONE"what the fuck was that man yusei would not ask that you can do bitter then that
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013