Reviews for Son of Chaos
kirbyfan1996 chapter 10 . 5/23
This has been a fun ride. I really hope you'll return to this someday.
sonkuragari chapter 10 . 1/14
Son of Chaos is awesome! I really hope you finish it someday. You seem to have some good ideas for bad guys already, although I can't see Pluto having the power to do anything at all to the deities and demons of Ah My Goddess. Hild especially. Even so though, I love the idea of bringing in bad guys and even good guys from other shows. It'd be kinda awesome for Ranma and his group to actually end up befriending and allying with some of the beings on Doombringer. Ooh it'd be kinda awesome for one of the big bads to be Aku from Samurai Jack. Maybe even have mystical or otherwise powerful artifacts that Setsuna felt were a possible threat stored away on the asteroid as well, like power coins from Power Rangers (especially if you use Rita and Zed) or even a Guyver unit. Speaking of, the Zoanoids would be good enemies too. And if you go the Power Ranger enemies route...Ivan Ooze and his Ectomorphicon Titans! Heck maybe even some Decepticons for good measure.
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
Really? A Saiyan? -_-
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
Ugh, Why doesn't Kunma recognize Chibi-Usa? Or suspect who she is? Or recognize her name? A little hard to believe...

Genma getting beaten up by the Tenchi crew is hilarious though.
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Where's Ranma? This is pretty cool, but seriously... Where's Ranma?

Chibi Usa is the mother of his child isn't she? XD
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
Great story I hope you come back to it sometime. as for villains the dwarf in the flask from fullmetal alchemist and his "children" If you are including alternate worlds I would love to se the Elric brothers and co fighting with Ranma and his friends and the sailor senshi. and maybe some Avatar the last Airbender or Avatar the legend of Korra.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
What a scumbag. Yes, you get off to rape stories. That's fine. To each their own but put goddamn warning in your summary so other people don't waste their time on this piece of garbage.
maryjane5000 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Sorry I realized that I forgot about the Kromags from Sliders in my list of villains
maryjane5000 chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
I hope you haven't abandoned this fic & left it for dead as I would love to see an ending for it with that said I do have a few ideas

If want villains from just this universe then
Sailor Moon... Queen Beryl (Moon killed a clone), Youma, people Pluto got rid of, Evil versions of the senshi*
Tenchi Muyo...Kagato
Power Rangers...Rita Repulsa & Lord Zed their puttys/creatures
Marvel... Juggernaut, Venom
YuYu Hakusho...Rando

or maybe the Doombringer could have villains from other universes as well
Dragonball Z...Frieza
Star Trek Voyager...The Borg
TMNT 2003 series...Shredder
DC...Joker, Slade

or maybe the doombringer just has The First Evil (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) The embodiment of all that is evil. It can take the form of anyone who has died.

*I mean like the episodes where the Rangers vs Rita's Rangers a.k.a Mutant Rangers)
spicarus chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
If you want an epic battle, how about the one that would occur when Ranma is told she can't be in the fight. After all she would be just about six months pregnant when it goes down and that's going to put a lot of restrictions on what she can do.

As for villians: You could use the sontarans from doctor who, they were a top tier militaristic race of clones after all. Or there's always the cybermen.

If you really wanted to you could use both the cybermen and the borg. They might share some goals and ways of achieving those goals but that doesn't mean they'll work together. It more likely means that they would be bitter enemies.

I would suggest not using Hild. She was the head demon and supposed to be comparable to Kami-sama after all. And while Pluto may have had a few thousand year to learn and prepare, Hild has far more experience, cunning and deceit (not to mentions demons) on her side. So I don't think Pluto would have been able to capture Hild, unless Hild wanted to be captured for some reason. Then there is the possibility that Heaven would not sit idly by while Hell was being, effectively, wiped out. Plus, I can't really remember if the doublet system would go into effect if a mortal killed a demon or not.

You could but the Invid Regent and Regis from Mospeda (Robotech) there. Or Tom Riddle and his followers. Maybe one of the vampire courts form The Dresden Files, or the denarians from that series.

There are really too many villains and trying to determines which ones Pluto might have removed is difficult. But since the asteroid is called Doombringer, why not have Doomsday from the Superman comics there.
spicarus chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Yep, Sailor Moon is a tyrant. If she can't have the world, no one can.

I guess that makes Hotaru nothing more than a living self-destruct button, or maybe that should be dead-man's switch.
spicarus chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Just out of curious, how many construction and/or building supply companies has Nabiki invested in?

Considering all the property damage done in the Ranma 1/2 manga, it would seem to be a good investment. And when you throw in Sailor Moon and Tenchi, the ROI would, in my opinion, only increase.

Just a random thought.
theangelkneesocks chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
I love this story...
god of all chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
DBZ FAIL chapter 4 . 11/6/2012