Reviews for Son of Chaos
What a scumbag. Yes, you get off to rape stories. That's fine. To each their own but put goddamn warning in your summary so other people don't waste their time on this piece of garbage.
maryjane5000 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Sorry I realized that I forgot about the Kromags from Sliders in my list of villains
maryjane5000 chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
I hope you haven't abandoned this fic & left it for dead as I would love to see an ending for it with that said I do have a few ideas

If want villains from just this universe then
Sailor Moon... Queen Beryl (Moon killed a clone), Youma, people Pluto got rid of, Evil versions of the senshi*
Tenchi Muyo...Kagato
Power Rangers...Rita Repulsa & Lord Zed their puttys/creatures
Marvel... Juggernaut, Venom
YuYu Hakusho...Rando

or maybe the Doombringer could have villains from other universes as well
Dragonball Z...Frieza
Star Trek Voyager...The Borg
TMNT 2003 series...Shredder
DC...Joker, Slade

or maybe the doombringer just has The First Evil (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) The embodiment of all that is evil. It can take the form of anyone who has died.

*I mean like the episodes where the Rangers vs Rita's Rangers a.k.a Mutant Rangers)
spicarus chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
If you want an epic battle, how about the one that would occur when Ranma is told she can't be in the fight. After all she would be just about six months pregnant when it goes down and that's going to put a lot of restrictions on what she can do.

As for villians: You could use the sontarans from doctor who, they were a top tier militaristic race of clones after all. Or there's always the cybermen.

If you really wanted to you could use both the cybermen and the borg. They might share some goals and ways of achieving those goals but that doesn't mean they'll work together. It more likely means that they would be bitter enemies.

I would suggest not using Hild. She was the head demon and supposed to be comparable to Kami-sama after all. And while Pluto may have had a few thousand year to learn and prepare, Hild has far more experience, cunning and deceit (not to mentions demons) on her side. So I don't think Pluto would have been able to capture Hild, unless Hild wanted to be captured for some reason. Then there is the possibility that Heaven would not sit idly by while Hell was being, effectively, wiped out. Plus, I can't really remember if the doublet system would go into effect if a mortal killed a demon or not.

You could but the Invid Regent and Regis from Mospeda (Robotech) there. Or Tom Riddle and his followers. Maybe one of the vampire courts form The Dresden Files, or the denarians from that series.

There are really too many villains and trying to determines which ones Pluto might have removed is difficult. But since the asteroid is called Doombringer, why not have Doomsday from the Superman comics there.
spicarus chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Yep, Sailor Moon is a tyrant. If she can't have the world, no one can.

I guess that makes Hotaru nothing more than a living self-destruct button, or maybe that should be dead-man's switch.
spicarus chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Just out of curious, how many construction and/or building supply companies has Nabiki invested in?

Considering all the property damage done in the Ranma 1/2 manga, it would seem to be a good investment. And when you throw in Sailor Moon and Tenchi, the ROI would, in my opinion, only increase.

Just a random thought.
theangelkneesocks chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
I love this story...
god of all chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
DBZ FAIL chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Boot to the head.
ijpowers92 chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
For villains?

The Ryunka from Birdy the Mighty: Decode.

Trigon from Teen Titans.

Sensui Shinobu from Yu Yu Hakusho.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
interesting please continue!
Shannon Dee chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Great fun story so far. I am looking forward to the next chapter(s).
Selias chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
Dude, this is GAY. You should at least put a warning or something that Ranma would get pregnant. Seriously, you think RANMA of all people would just smile and say "Good. I can't imagine having a better son." if FUCKING HE! HEEEEEEEEE! Found out he was pregnant? Really? If I was turned into a girl and got pregnant I would cut out my womb or get an abortion or something.
AtlantisWolf chapter 10 . 5/20/2010
I think you may be going a little overboard with the idea of a grand quest to end the story. But if you decide to go that route, I'll give you a piece of advice. Try to only include characters from series that are based on Earth. That means no Naruto for example. And no DBZ, I think. I hope this helps you.

Ja Ne,

AtlantisWolf
k31tw1nd4v chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
Well, I just found this story today, and read it from beginning to this chapter.

My response : Wow...just ... wow.

You really have a good imagination and writing talent to be able to conceive this story. the conflict between those who want certain act happens and those who want to prevent it, that ultimately meant the exsistence of one person ...

And your opinion about the Freeze is possible. I think is arrogant and callous enough to make it happens, after all she has power over time and it is a great power, and you know about corruption that can be done with it.

Waiting for the next installment, ASAP.