Reviews for Clone Wars: Sacrifice
Transformer Glitch chapter 1 . 6/14
Very good. But also very sad. :'(
SparklingSkylight chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
It brought tears to my eyes. The fiction was very well written and it had enough emotion in it to make it touching. I personally liked it very much and I'm glad I was able to read it.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
A great story. Very good.
HelloDuncan chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
YAY RACH! lol, youv already read me the story but i just wanted to review lol...:) yes i'm just that lame
Storykiller chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
"The Seppies won’t know what hit em." My favorite line. Good story.
Ms.MaraJade chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Your action was paced rather well, going quickly with the strain of battle and the urgency required within it.

I'm curious, though, as to if this was just the beginning of a larger story. This almost played out like a prologue, but it also felt like a one-shot. I didn't see "completed" on the status, so I'm just wondering.

I think the only critique I might have is that Rex and Jase's relationship seemed rushed. If this story does continue into something more involved, I think it would be great to include some backstories...maybe some of their training episodes or just random excerpts from their past. The reader wants to *feel* their relationship and not just read it. :-) This way when we see Jase's sacrifice, it strikes the emotional chord within us, and we sympathize more for Rex's loss.

Overall, I enjoyed this. Great job!

Take care.