Reviews for Her Mysteries Unfolds
Cafuchi chapter 16 . 7/16/2011
you should continue this

i like the story
Ellixx chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
0MG! Whats the KEY? ooohhhhh, soo intresting! please update and keep the good work up! and was yuki fakin the sister act before she went to her grandparents or did luna use her alice on her! and the is there a hole on my butt part was HILARIOUS! LOL LOVED THE STORY! please update, thanks! _-
Ellixx chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
i nearly cried but tears were forming as the sadness turned to sweet words, im just like awwwwww! LOL, but seriously, its sweet as sugar3 please update and keep the good work up
Irish07 chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
This story is really good..Can't wait for the next chapter..pls update for the next chapter(s)tnx...Keep the good work!
nuyun chapter 16 . 6/10/2010
hy again.. ehehe, daijoubu dayo! dun worry!just go on ok?dont be too harsh ok? btw woow! nice chapter.. cant wait for the next.. so, till then (_)
Kizuki chapter 16 . 6/4/2010
I'm ;looking forward to the next chapter good luck on your story.
AnjelLove chapter 16 . 5/19/2010
Yay! my twin! you are so good

update sooner! pls.

-KuroShinzu
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 16 . 5/8/2010
WAH! SO...SO YUKI IS SOMETHING LIKE THAT! KYAAA! UPDATE SOON!
SaKuRa-cHaN41 chapter 16 . 4/28/2010
.oh, I wonder what will happen when Mikan ope the locket?.
I loved this story even more...
.update soon! ]
PhiloSofea chapter 16 . 4/22/2010
Gody! I can't wait what will happen on the next chapter. Nice fanfic you wrote here.
CyciHyni chapter 16 . 4/13/2010
Your grammer is hidious, but the story line is superb, so I'll put up with it. Though, you really should proof read these better...

Update soon;

-GG
Don Melon Lord chapter 16 . 4/12/2010
yuki and luna the queen bitches, tch.

hello there :D

damn, i can't wait to see what happens. there's mikan and natsume, awesome koko, yuki and who smashed her brain making her the way she is as a result, the locket and what it holds and THE LIST GOES ON!

this is really getting more and more interesting XD
xYouchiix chapter 14 . 4/12/2010
Aw~ It's so good! Please write more! :D

It's so cute as well!
moonlight800 chapter 15 . 3/15/2010
plez update :( i beg u
Nuyun chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
Hey there..Wow! Nice chpter.. Can't wait for the next!

" addicted for more and long chapter " Haha, bet to know the truth soon.. Ja, zutto ganbari masu!