Reviews for Young Heart
Radio Driver chapter 15 . 9/18
Good goin, Erza. Keep on keepin on.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 15 . 9/8
Dumbledork chapter 15 . 9/7
I'm very happy to see an update. Great like always.
Veedramon chapter 15 . 9/6
To be fair Ranma has been hurt way more than Reiko has. She still doesn't believe all the stories he told her.
aevan chapter 15 . 9/6
Wonder if I'm overlooking something, but the being 16 in a little kid body isn't the deal breaker, all the fantastical stories being true isn't the deal breaker, but the gender swap IS the deal breaker?

"All those lies you told me were true? Why, that makes you a liar then! I hate you!"

Reiko seems no loss then. Only saving grace would be if that the previous part being verified via curse having overwhelmed her. If SHE then makes the first move, and kowtows forgiveness, sure. If Ranma has to abase himself because of her inability to deal, then no, she isn't worth the time of day.
LunarWanderer1420 chapter 15 . 9/6
I LITERALLY SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS UPDATE! I'm pretty sure I scared me mom...

Anyway, I was so happy to see the new chapter, it was everything I hoped it would be. I enjoyed reading through Reiko's and Ranma's respective thoughts on the situation at hand, as well as Ranma's coming to terms with Reiko's words. Overall, I loved the chapter and I cannot wait for the next one!
Riniko22 chapter 15 . 9/6
Nice to see an update and looking forward to the next when you are ready to post.
shugokage chapter 15 . 9/6
Nice job on this chapter and scene!
Ranma inuyasha f chapter 15 . 9/6
You should deffenetly write a sequel I would like to see her reaction to teenage ranma!
I really loved the story and how she didn't believe .
Good story hope there will be a sequel
Ranma inuyasha f chapter 15 . 9/6
So sad cried to death
this Reiko chick is an absolute looser. Time to read something else.
Veedramon chapter 14 . 2/17
Well, I wonder how she reacted?
Veedramon chapter 13 . 2/17
Looks like she has eyes but she cannot see.
Veedramon chapter 12 . 2/17
If she really cared, she would not have cured Ryoga first.
Veedramon chapter 11 . 2/17
Shsmpoo is a very dangerous woman.