Reviews for Young Heart
GNesnios685 chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
Congrats on the update! Sorry to hear you're down, hope you feel better soon, depression sucks. Please keep writing, this is quite possibly a unique story!
Cattsith chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
Nice another chapter :) Sorry to hear about your troubles. Its kinda nice to see Ranma innocent and all, almost like he's having the childhood he should have had. Not sure how much is innocence or cluelessness, but hey.

I felt bad for Akane seeing Ranma and Reiko. I wait eagerly to see what happens next.
Uzukami chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
Great little Chapter
CrypticMirror chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
I think your side story adds to the charm of your story, yeah it needs a bit of proofing, but you knew that. I hope you feel better soon, and if you are doing side stories, how about a Ryouga side story, please?
Nysk chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
Slow but interesting chapter.

I hope Ranma catches his tail and gets left alone.

I would like to see Nabiki n the dark longer.
Dumbledork chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
Very nice. I just hope Nabiki will get hers in the end. I can just see her endangering Reiko's life by telling the fiancées about her.
Uzukami chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
Great Original idea!
By the way chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Update or else I'll...I'll...? -well it'll be BAD.

No pressure though

XD
GREAT chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Marie...very impressive writing. En masse, I am a picky reader and seldom prone to sporadic bouts of erratic behavior -the sampling of random books much less 'new' 10-20,0 word new fanfics-.

On occasion though...

Well.

I do. And wow am I happy I chose this as one. Its smooth. well written, and looks to be an excellent story. Can't wait for more
monkeydluffynaruto chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Write more, this story is great!
god of stuff chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Well this is rather interesting. I never actually realized how bad of a team player Ranma would be. Then again, its not like anyone in the canon storyline ever gave him a chance. It's nice to see Ranma getting an actual friend for once.
iota0000 chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
This is certainly an interesting idea and seems to be shaping up to be a cute little fic (I'm rooting for Reiko), but the execution is rather lacking. There are several grammatical and syntactical errors that appear consistently throughout the fic. You should really have the work beta'ed or proofread before posting the finished pieces here.
vodkaCanidae chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Its true that Ranma's world is a pretty unbelievable place. It would be hard for any average person to believe it.
vodkaCanidae chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow. That was sweet~ Love it!
PiNkBuN17 chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Yayy! You updated!

I almost forgot what the story was...

Damn that sucks stupid crap head robbers!

Poor Akane...

Hopefully Ranma will try to help her.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!