Reviews for Young Heart
Dumbledork chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Adorable story. I love every chapter. I think that Ranma really should show her the curse if he doesn't want her to be disappointed later for hiding it from her.

And there's one thing Ranma could do to make her believe into the supernatural: shw her some of his techniques. Ryoga is able to use the shi shi hokodan as a child and the bakusai tenketsu as a toddler. So it should be no problem for Ranma.
Hiryo chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Oh nice leading for Reiko to discover that there is more truth to his story which will lead her to digg deeper. XD

Please update soon!
jhasmine chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
i really liked it..i would be looking forward for the next chapter.
HIdragon chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
hm. im not sure what to think. it has potential, but it hasnt grasped that spirit that ranma 1/2 has.. but its pretty good.

i look forward for chapter 3.

so, hm. the big question: what happened?

ill assume this is a divergence for ther most part.. but it seems like ranmas going to be different, but still cool. ranma is always a magnet for trouble.

anyways, good fic, if you added some fanart, that would be pretty nice too
Mistress of Love the thirteen chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Loved IT! AWesOMe! Its very good and I'm expecting a lot from you! Oh,& I think I already know that the guy Reiko likes is Ranma right?
nikichan chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Hi

I really like this story and hope that you continue until to the end. I am glad you caught the mistake in chapter one about Ranma's eyes being aquamarine, because his eyes are really a deep cobalt blue. If have looked at the Anime you will see that it is true. Please update As Soon As Possible(ASAP) with the next chapter. For now I wish you luck, time, and inspiration to finish your story. BYE!
HitokiriHERO chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Please, continue this story! I can't wait to read what happens afterwards!
Celestial Indigo chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Nice story. I hope to see more sooner than in 6 months.

Lookin' forward to your next chapter.
tycel chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
a little rushed by all around I think this has a lot of potential
ZeroMGA chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Very glad to see another chapter! This is easily the most enjoyable story I've read in recent history in the Ranma-verse. I've always liked the idea of Ranma finding a normal girl, and the aging mushroom period is a great twist.

Hope to see an update soon!
enderverse chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Why doesn't he just jump over how tall he is? He was able to do that pre-series and when he was shrunk I think. And its a pretty much against the laws of physics. And those are what she seems to believe in.
Hero Slayer chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Aww. Still that's cute.

So Reiko believes in advanced technology but not in magic. Makes sense. I guess that Ranma can be called childish, and being seven would fit his personality right.

He's got the social experience of a seven year old and the maturity of one.
JustinD chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Cute _
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
I really enjoy reading this story. It's so different from the usual stuff we get here.
the chosen one chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
wow this story is actually relly good, you have came up with another way to make ranma universe interesting. However, your update is to SLOW! plz update faster, like 1 chap every week!
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »