Reviews for Young Heart
beast man1500 chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
Me confused now.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
Excellent chapter, I wonder what happens now...
Richard Ryley chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
Well, this wraps up the story. The obvious conclusion is that Reiko broke her promise and rejected Ranma, when she saw him transform. The ending is somewhat vague, the shop owner appears to be someone really close to Ranma, if he calls him Ojisan. But the pigtailed teenager is obviously Ranma.

Another possibility is that Reiko didn't reject Ranma, but once she realized all his stories were true, she advised him to use the mushroom. He has no future in staying as a young boy just for friendship, and she may even have suspected what Akane was unable to say.
Dumbledork chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Heh. Darn cliffhanger. Building up for the conclusion, are you? Too bad we did't see her reaction.
shugokage chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
Good chapter and interesting scene!
Kikko chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
Good to see you finally updated! I have been keeping an eye on this for a long time.

Looks like Ranma decided to stay a kid a bit longer, possibly to reveal his secret curse to Reiko? At first, I thought that "teenager" at the end was Reiko, but it is Ranma! He finally decided to change back. I guessed, Reiko will have no problems doubting he is Ranma when she sees him again.

I know this is more of a Ranma story, but I like to see what is Akane's reaction. Not sure how much has changed between Ranma and Akane, since the time she gave him the mushroom, and when Ranma decided not to change back immediately. Likely, she is disappointed during the week or so when he stay as a kid.
Lord Mortensen chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
cool! please update soon!
Kikko chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
I feel sorry for Akane, for what Ranma is doing to her, intentionally or not. Akane is responding maturely. She is giving Ranma a choice, even if he decides to stay as a kid. Akane seems tired of what he is doing to her and wanted him to give her an answer, whether he will turn back his real age or stay as a kid to be with Reiko. At least, she finally get an answer, and can move on with her life.

Opportunity doesn't always open its door, hope Ranma realize the less time he spends with Akane to be with Reiko, the more chances others will have with Akane. Just as Ranma can so easily meet someone, Akane can too. Although, I don't think Ranma sees Reiko romantically, more like he feels sorry for her and feels she needs a friend. But staying as kid would be a lie.
A W chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Yes. YES! Destroy Akane. Make that horrid bitch suffer.
R.T chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
please continue this story
Naitouk chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
An excellent story!. I hope you continue it!
irnzenmonk chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
interesting story ne
Lonesome-Writer chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
please continue this story. it was simply amazing
shugokage chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
Incredible story good job!
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 13 . 2/9/2013