Reviews for Happiness
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Very nice and sweet. i do love some good fluff!
SaphireBlueEyes chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
awesome!
DrChristineJ chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
pure beauty. Very Alice and Jasper. Loved it.
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Awww so sweet! Well written :)
jlm chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
very lovely!
Wild as the Wind Is chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Okie dokie! Very very very amazing! Pure brilliance! I loved this idea and how this played out, I love Alice and Jasper and you captured there relationship even in a one shot!

Over all statemet: Rocked out Loud! :)
FlyFeather chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I love this fic, it is perfect. Exactly how I imagine the reaction of Jasper and Alice's way.
arwens-light chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
this was a fantastic one shot of alice/jasper's (new) relationship! You wrote them so well! It was amazing! i loved it!
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Aww! No, super duper awwwwwwww! That was so sweet! I remember this one kid in my class, he was burnt all on his chin and cheeks. I had the biggest crush on him! Omg it brings back so many memories. He was always making "cool" stories on how his face got burnt. People made fun of him and I dunno why. I never saw his scars, just his bright sparkly eyes and messy hair. And HUGE smile. Mind you I was in like 3rd grade at the time. But like Alice said, I loved him scars and all. He was too funny and brave and just my best friend.

Wonderful fic! xoxoxoxoxoxo :)
Homegrl aka Amanda chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
very cute
Epilachna chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was a very enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing it.
Anna of Greece chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
aww, he is a tortured soul
edwards-crazy-lover chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
that was beautiful
Ali.Wolfe.XoXo.OxOx chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Thanx for writing...your very talented ...3
abcdefedcba chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
. That was very sweet, I've said this about one of your other ones, but I think you should have a go at writing a longer piece maybe add some of your one shots as chapters.

xox