Reviews for Chuck Vs Pancakes
loverofgaydragons chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
shuldda stopped at 9 I hate straight endings
sregnevA chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
Damn, now I'm conflicted. I love Chuck and Casey, but I also wanna know what happens next!
yaoinessdotcom chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
I can never seem to get enough of your writing. I decided to stop early, because I much prefer my slash to the couple that everyone expects. Keep writing... Or else P
yoursafetyisassured chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
WHAT! NO. I liked chuck and casey then u throw in chuck and sarah :(
ShirukuKage chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
And now for the rest of the review!

To show what an incredible author you are you've gone a step further and showed what could have happened if things hadn't worked out.

I loved the extra time and effort you gave this story and how you explored the different circumstances and their results.

And the best part? You included a happy ending for all fans of Chuck, whether it's him being with Casey or with him being with Sarah and only friends with Casey.

I applaud your effort and talent in making this work, and I thank you for the time and dedication that went into bringing this story to life. Keep up the hard work!
ShirukuKage chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
I was going to review for the whole story at the end of Chapter 10, but with it having such a different ending than this I decided to review them separately. I do hope that you don't mind that I didn't review the individual chapters.

This was such an interesting and beautiful story on so many levels, between friendship and love. I love how you ended it with them finding solace in each other!
Annoyed chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
WHAT? Wait a minute...I spent the last 9 chapters awwing and grinning like a fool waiting for some cute adorable romantic ending and now I find out that Chuck/Casey thing doesn't exist anymore? Unacceptable!

you built up the story and it was awesome and I LOVED IT, but then you killed it, so abruptly too. Not cool.

But overall it was good. You wrote in all the character's voice really really well. Just the ending killed me.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 9 . 2/12/2010
WOW! Total and complete love for this, I don't really want to read Chapter 10 cause I LOVED the way you ended it here, and I LOVE Morgan! Love all of your stories:"D *Chuck related don't really know the other series!*

THANKS
jane0904 chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
Hot! So very hot, and loving and ... how all weddings should end!
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
Brilliant story! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Chisato-chan chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
I... Well I just want to read the next chapter! It's a very very good story!
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
That was amazing! Loved how you tweaked the storyline to be Casey friendly.
Chisato-chan chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
*stupid grin on her face* I really really like this chapter :D! I can't imagine Chuck with Sarah anymore in this fic XD! I really hope that Casey and Chuck will end up together!
skye2477 chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
you know, i don't normally go for slash stories, sometimes a pairing seems a bit forced... but this story is just sweet, even with all the baggage the two of them have. I really enjoy it!
blc chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
I love your description of Casey's bone-weariness as he realizes how in love he is.

Loved, too, the way Chuck carefully makes his move in the morning and the two give and take, and then the small moments right afterward.

Lovely, in all.