Reviews for My Wish Order Brother
Luna Latanya chapter 6 . 2/22
waaaaaaaaaaaah!
Pleasereadmything chapter 1 . 2/15
I hope you update, this is an incredible story with a great plot and amazing humor. It would be sad to just leave it where it is.
Razska's promise chapter 34 . 2/14
Please update, I love this story line and want to see what happens if Naruto ever see's a iwa nin attack hi older brother (return of the yellow flash). The story is beautifully written and unique to any other story I have read.
Love it. I've been waiting forever for the update. I'm sad though that there won't be a sequel but I'm excited to see how this ends. Keep updating you're doing a great job
DeeaE chapter 34 . 1/22
love it..
KEEP WRITING! It's really good!
LadyAdriander chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Why would they? I'm a quiet person by nature.
Morlana chapter 34 . 11/28/2014
Majority of the story hilarious. This chapter seems to be getting to the meat of things. You have so many unstable characters and manage to keep. Stable story good work
Anonymouschica chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
...And the infamous Narutoluck strikes again! Excellent pacing, author!
Anonymouschica chapter 34 . 11/27/2014
I understand just how chaotic life can get at the drop of a pin, but...would you mind throwing in an omake somewhere later on? I don't know if you'll be mentioning the Akatsuki, but I'd love to see just how screwed the guys trying to take the Kyuubi are when they have to deal with not only a hyperactive genin, but a hyperactive-genin-who-was-raised-by-a-sociopath-with-an-affinity-for-explosions, and the way things would pan out even if Deidara isn't in the picture. Sorry- that's been my headcanon for this so far, and even if you're not headed that way, I just love what you've got going on. Sequel or not, thanks for going so far with this and never dropping it!
(Also, kudos for making Iruka and Mikoto so terrifying! I'm having a blast rereading this!)
fleurde5 chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
My favorite is the antics in Deidara's job.
fleurde5 chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
The marketplace scene touched on Naruto and Deidara, being outliers in their villages.
fleurde5 chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
This is so amusing! The scene of Kiba and Naruto admiring Deidara is cute. Deidara's joke about sand sharks is cute. Itachi's crush on Hana is cute. I'm so expecting the meeting of Deidara and Itachi will be amusing, and I assume it will revolve around Hana.

I liked that in this story that Deidara and Itachi are not in Akatsuki, so I am assuming their interactions will occur often, be funny, not so cruel and creepy, and might spark a friendship/rivalry. Well, these are predictions. I repeat: I liked the setting both characters are in.
fleurde5 chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
This is a really cool set up of Deidara's history.
fleurde5 chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Naruto's approach to Deidara soften my heart. Then, I grew stressed white hairs at Deidara's off conscience thoughts to hurt the boy. Tsk, he is a paranoid ninja.
2,679 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »