Reviews for My Wish Order Brother
Guest chapter 34 . 21h
I just burst out crying because I realized this story would never be completed.
I got creeped out looks from my friends because of the grin I wore throughout this chapter, and one of the boys actually moved away when I read Maito Gai and started laughing.
Can you hear insane giggling? I hear insane giggling.
Strangely in some sort of sick twist of fate, Deidara was extraordinarily good at doing paperwork, and rarely ever got sick of it or wanting to destroy it.
Proof that Deidara would be an amazing Kage. He'd have all the others beat in the first week.
hachinonana chapter 18 . 1/23
-.-' oh my god... that omake tho
hachinonana chapter 17 . 1/23
Actually, Hana's name really does mean nose, because it follows the theme of the Inuzuka. Kiba is Fang, Tsume is Nail/Claw, and Hana is Nose/Snout. All dog parts.
demonicKitsune2 chapter 23 . 1/19
I just knew Deidara was going to blow up the apartment
lordibau chapter 34 . 1/14
Fanfuckingtastic! I haven't laughed so much in a while. I reaaaaally want to read about how the upcoming graduation of the Explosive Twelve would induce a mass taking of suicide missions from the possible jounin sensei. This story is a blast, thus art
Awwwwwww
But I would like for bigger age difference,but in Naruto some characters tend to act really too grown up for their age anyways so I guess it's
Hehehehe
My only regret is Naruto didn't take Deidara for a girl XD
lokithehotty chapter 34 . 1/2
I read this idk how long ago but this was so good I'm going to have to reread it!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2015
"Guys look! I got more film! Now we can blackmail people again!"

That is the cutest thing I've ever imagined.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/17/2015
I gotta say, I wasn't expecting this story to be so adorable, though which chibi Naruto and Deidara I suppose I should have. And I love the way that Deidara's babysitting jobs are slowly working through the entire rookie twelve! It's all so cute! And I think you've done a great job with Deidara, too.
Billy JB II chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Would NOT want to mess with the Kishimoto family anywhere in the elemental nations. Nothing good could POSSIBLY come of that. That's tantamount to messing with God, considering ;).
Guest chapter 34 . 11/27/2015
This fic is extremely well done. The idea is great and it is really well written. I look forward to more chapters in the future when time allows you to write them :)
2,709 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »