Reviews for My Wish Order Brother
eenayde chapter 26 . 1/24/2014
Cool! I hate it when the story ends!... Pout...
411Purp0s3G4m3r chapter 33 . 1/16/2014
I find your lack of updates disturbing
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 33 . 1/10/2014
Really interesting story you've got going here! I very much enjoyed reading it, and I'll look forward to seeing what happens next. Here's hoping all our favorite kiddies come out of this one ok!
chlolo1213 chapter 33 . 1/6/2014
...I love this story beyond belive, its the perfect balance of drama, humor, friendship, family, and suspence. Ugghhh its so good.
Also is it weird that I'm rooting for Itachi and Hana cause I am like hard core. But yeah I'm really looking forward to your next update.
rioludoodle chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Sand sharks. I love it. That was such an adorable little scene! I love little Kiba. This fic needs more Kiba! Not that that comment'll do anything, seeing how there's nearly thirty more chapters already. Naruto, Kiba, and Sasuke being afraid of sand sharks is just the cutest little thing. Now I'm rooting for them to meet little Gaara.
patience chapter 33 . 12/31/2013
will you please make some slash in this story and please don't abondond it when it's this good like some other evil authers who will not be named
Veggielover1 chapter 33 . 12/30/2013
fun update. it's really interesting.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 33 . 12/27/2013
This is cool. I just adore crazy people.
me chapter 33 . 12/10/2013
i love your story, update flash please
littlelionalicious chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
It's beautiful!
voidblade6 chapter 25 . 11/7/2013
serves jiraiya right after all fannon jiraiya is the one who spread rumors about orrochimaru being a gay pedophile.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/29/2013
Update!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
talk no jutsu strikes again. :D
katsekala chapter 33 . 10/21/2013
Awesome story! Funny and serious at the same time! Many kisses!
Pyrophoricity chapter 33 . 10/18/2013
Next chapter all hell will break lose
AWESOME STORY !
you have made a really awesome story, the characters, emotions, plots and all others details are wonderfully well write. So please keep going !
And see you next chap .