Reviews for My Wish Order Brother
pikachucat chapter 33 . 9/5/2013
awesome more please
Michael chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
By the time Naruto graduates from the academy, all the sandboxes in Konoha are going to be deserted for fear of the sand sharks.
Falcon's Jade chapter 33 . 8/28/2013
Sakura and Kabuto as friends? Now you're convincing me to love your story even more, especially if Sakura manages to sway even the calmer Kabuto to Deidara's side of insanity. Orocimaru and Danzo will have no idea what will hit them. Yukika is finally not onimpetent and controlling everything, do hope to see more chapters soon!
AvoidedIsland chapter 33 . 8/28/2013
OH SNAP. Just got around to reading this...things are getting even more insane. Danzo is gonna have full access to Deidara it seems. Kabuto and Sakura as friends...oh my. And, Sasuke! I hope you haven't killed him off...I love your version of him.
Stina Whatever chapter 33 . 8/25/2013
Nice chapter. Looking forward to what will happen, since I think that DAnzo meeting Deidara can lead to a lot of funy situations.
DeeaE chapter 33 . 8/23/2013
LOVE ITTTT!
Digitize27 chapter 33 . 8/23/2013
Huh, so is Kabuto still Sasori's sleeper agent?
Digitize27 chapter 29 . 8/23/2013
Wow, Deidara is really going mental... I can't really tell where you'll take this but it's certainly looking good.
I wonder why Sakura was so against being the group's medic... ironic really
Digitize27 chapter 28 . 8/23/2013
Oh, poor Itachi
Digitize27 chapter 27 . 8/23/2013
Huh, Deidara probably made a mistake there, probably didn't count on the fact somebody knows who Naruto's parents really are just thinking him to be an orphan.
Digitize27 chapter 26 . 8/23/2013
Shouldn't there be a description of Deidara in the Bingo books that would pin him as the S-ranked criminal (They usually have the age don't they?)
Digitize27 chapter 25 . 8/22/2013
Hehehe, you had me laughing outright at that comment from Kiba
Digitize27 chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
Hehe, I love the idea of Sasuke becoming the next Obito
Digitize27 chapter 23 . 8/22/2013
Huh, so Deidara is like Sora now, I'm guessing this means he has a limited supply of the Kyuubi's Chakra (which is kind of like saying you have a tenth of the oceans as a limited supply) or could Naruto somehow re-charge him?
I say this because the Kyuubi is inexorably tied to his Chakra but considering his consciousness is firmly tied to Naruto's seal that means there is none in the Chakra inside of Deidara (there is his will, but not his conscious mind) Therefor Deidara cannot re-charge the Chakra himself, once it's gone... it's gone.
Digitize27 chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
Wow, you got really spiritual there for a moment... it was good!
2,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »