Reviews for My Wish Order Brother
sleepyseagull chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
LMAO!

In that case I LOVE YOUR BROTHER!

This story is awesome!

I will KILLZ JOO if you stop writing before itz compleated!

XD

With love,

PaxyChan
random person chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Great job! I choose E-single. Update soon )
Black Lotus13 chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! please update soon i gotta know what happens!
Anon E. Mouse chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Yeah, so I don't normally do this, but since you're soliciting my opinion, I feel I should share. I vote that Dei-Dei stays single; it'd fit with the characterization you've already come up with. Plus, making a relationship with Temari or Tayuya would just mean shoe-horning them into the story. Sakura's like seven, that's just sick, man. And I really don't think Itachi is the sharing type. So yeah, that's my rationale. I do like the story and it's fairly original. Longer chapters would be nice, but I'm not picky. .
Lenne chapter 12 . 10/8/2009
keep him single for a little while longer then i choose a or b but don't ever choose D...it seem a little wierd for me to see him with a very little kid and i hate saruka
Azelf1717 chapter 12 . 10/7/2009
Keep 'im single. AND NARUTO BETTER MAKE UP WITH DEIDARA! Deidara was right on killing those people!
gaaralover1989 chapter 12 . 10/6/2009
o man Naruto is worming his way into deidaras heart wo-ho and i say love trriangle! itachi/hana/deidara if not then deidara and temari! and when is deidara gonna findout bout the kyuubi n naruto?
ellesra chapter 12 . 10/6/2009
I am very uncertain about what I think the pairing should be, but I think I'd prefer Deidara and Temari. Perhaps, only perhaps, if Sakura got some balls, she could match him too. (not literally; but she's such a pussy the way she is now) Please update soon :)
EmeraldGlee chapter 12 . 10/6/2009
Well, for me, I prefer him with maybe Tayuya or Temari. The love triangle thing is pretty good too...Just don't make him single or pair him up with Sakura (she's a bit young for me). Though, out of all, Tayuya is GO in my books.
thepennameboo chapter 12 . 10/5/2009
Aww Deidaras ever growing family. lol

I vote for Deidara/Sakura. (deisaku FTW)

You could prob hav a love triangle naru/saku/dei.

...tho naruto would prob regret the whole brother thing. lol.

Anny ways ignore my ramblings. ;) Great chap, I really enjoy reading this fic. Keep up the good work.
Pryde Kitty chapter 12 . 10/5/2009
This was too short, but at least it was written well. MUCH better then that other fanfic "Kurenai's Son". That latest chapter pales in comparison to the quality even this chapter produced.

As for couples:

Deidara and Tayuya (It's INSANE, and therefore AWESOME)

Love Triangle Ita/Hana/Dei, because having Dei screw up Itachi's love life would be HILARIOUS! Not to mention people thinking Hana is a lesbian XD
matwatgos chapter 12 . 10/5/2009
deidara and tayuya or deidara and temari
Chedving chapter 12 . 10/4/2009
It's a D, a must!

Otherwise, this is one of the funnest fics I have ever read! I hope you gonna update asap!
Fox Boss chapter 12 . 10/4/2009
I think either A or D.
Killing Curse Eyes chapter 12 . 10/4/2009
I love the story. 3

KEEP DEI-CHAN SINGLE!

Keep up the awesome work

KCE