Reviews for My Wish Order Brother
Anonymouschica chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
...And the infamous Narutoluck strikes again! Excellent pacing, author!
Anonymouschica chapter 34 . 11/27/2014
I understand just how chaotic life can get at the drop of a pin, but...would you mind throwing in an omake somewhere later on? I don't know if you'll be mentioning the Akatsuki, but I'd love to see just how screwed the guys trying to take the Kyuubi are when they have to deal with not only a hyperactive genin, but a hyperactive-genin-who-was-raised-by-a-sociopath-with-an-affinity-for-explosions, and the way things would pan out even if Deidara isn't in the picture. Sorry- that's been my headcanon for this so far, and even if you're not headed that way, I just love what you've got going on. Sequel or not, thanks for going so far with this and never dropping it!
(Also, kudos for making Iruka and Mikoto so terrifying! I'm having a blast rereading this!)
fleurde5 chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
My favorite is the antics in Deidara's job.
fleurde5 chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
The marketplace scene touched on Naruto and Deidara, being outliers in their villages.
fleurde5 chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
This is so amusing! The scene of Kiba and Naruto admiring Deidara is cute. Deidara's joke about sand sharks is cute. Itachi's crush on Hana is cute. I'm so expecting the meeting of Deidara and Itachi will be amusing, and I assume it will revolve around Hana.

I liked that in this story that Deidara and Itachi are not in Akatsuki, so I am assuming their interactions will occur often, be funny, not so cruel and creepy, and might spark a friendship/rivalry. Well, these are predictions. I repeat: I liked the setting both characters are in.
fleurde5 chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
This is a really cool set up of Deidara's history.
fleurde5 chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Naruto's approach to Deidara soften my heart. Then, I grew stressed white hairs at Deidara's off conscience thoughts to hurt the boy. Tsk, he is a paranoid ninja.
midnightgamin chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Just reading the summary made me burst out in laughter and startled a few people in the study hall but who cares? Oh kami-sama that was really good and this is just the first chapter!
"thank you wishing star!" I think I broke a rib or something
Anonymouschica chapter 34 . 11/15/2014
This was awesome! Please give it a happy ending. I loved how you had everyone fear the wrath of a pissed-off Deidara and secretly undercover Iruka, and I liked how you've developed the whole 'slide into extreme instability' thing. I found this fic recently, and it's made my week; thank you very much for writing this!
Seth A. Mincberg chapter 34 . 11/2/2014
Congrats on getting married! I was wondering where you'd gone to. I am so glad you are not just abandoning this fanfic and I cannot wait to see it completed. Please, take your time on this. I wouldn't want the ending to be too rushed. If you can, please try getting the story adopted so that a sequel will be guaranteed. However, don't feel pressured. It's your fic. Thus, it's your decision in the end. Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter and hope to see it soon.
SolaraN chapter 34 . 10/22/2014
I love this story! It's a shame that it's coming to an end, but I guess that's just how life rolls sometimes...
SolaraN chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
Ahh, siblings... They are your best Frienimies. They love the hell out of you but go out of their way to embarrass you.
VJ Riddle chapter 34 . 10/9/2014
This story is quite possibly the most brilliant Naruto canon divergence fic I have EVER READ EVER! Deidara is amazing, his crew of hellions and the back-story you have with everyone is incredible, the rampantly colliding and explosions of plot-line and canon goo is fantastic and THIS IS ART!

Anyway, thank you for writing and please continue!
VJ Riddle chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
Ah Damasu... your sacrifice will be remembered. Absolutely love this fic!
Mein chapter 34 . 9/26/2014
Thanks very much for updating!
2,686 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »