Reviews for My Wish Order Brother
midnightgamin chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Just reading the summary made me burst out in laughter and startled a few people in the study hall but who cares? Oh kami-sama that was really good and this is just the first chapter!
"thank you wishing star!" I think I broke a rib or something
Anonymouschica chapter 34 . 11/15/2014
This was awesome! Please give it a happy ending. I loved how you had everyone fear the wrath of a pissed-off Deidara and secretly undercover Iruka, and I liked how you've developed the whole 'slide into extreme instability' thing. I found this fic recently, and it's made my week; thank you very much for writing this!
Seth A. Mincberg chapter 34 . 11/2/2014
Congrats on getting married! I was wondering where you'd gone to. I am so glad you are not just abandoning this fanfic and I cannot wait to see it completed. Please, take your time on this. I wouldn't want the ending to be too rushed. If you can, please try getting the story adopted so that a sequel will be guaranteed. However, don't feel pressured. It's your fic. Thus, it's your decision in the end. Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter and hope to see it soon.
SolaraN chapter 34 . 10/22/2014
I love this story! It's a shame that it's coming to an end, but I guess that's just how life rolls sometimes...
SolaraN chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
Ahh, siblings... They are your best Frienimies. They love the hell out of you but go out of their way to embarrass you.
VJ Riddle chapter 34 . 10/9/2014
This story is quite possibly the most brilliant Naruto canon divergence fic I have EVER READ EVER! Deidara is amazing, his crew of hellions and the back-story you have with everyone is incredible, the rampantly colliding and explosions of plot-line and canon goo is fantastic and THIS IS ART!

Anyway, thank you for writing and please continue!
VJ Riddle chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
Ah Damasu... your sacrifice will be remembered. Absolutely love this fic!
Mein chapter 34 . 9/26/2014
Thanks very much for updating!
yuyuyre chapter 32 . 9/21/2014
I want a older brother who will teach me how to blow stuff up and mall a slave pyramid through black mall.
LoireLoa chapter 34 . 9/19/2014
I love this fic and can't wait for the update!
epic-failure-yea-i-know chapter 34 . 9/6/2014
I have been following this story since 2010. I think I read up to chapter 15(ish), following it closely, and then was just waiting for more updates. I ended up not checking back for a while, like a year (yikes!), but finally I decided that since this was such a great story to me back then, why not check back?
I read through it in its entirety these past few days, and I was not disappointed. For a long time now I've been making obscure references or reminiscing about this story and how much I loved it, so rereading it was so much fun!
I love your style of writing, and your amazing ideas seem both endless and timeless. You hardly let mistakes slip through, even in unedited chapters. Its amazing what comes out of your imagination.
Thank you so much for this story, and I look forward to reading more of it 3
(ps, sorry for how long this is!)
Inu Tashiro p chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
Aww I loved this!
Ari The Fox chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
O3o cool
Kashlazy chapter 34 . 8/23/2014
Crazy man, They're all freaking crazy! How could those kids get involved with so much crap. And to find Mikoto certified crazy on top of it. Not to mention Kabuto being there. Still Sakura's mom takes the cake in being a psychopath, I mean really who is she, I want to know her background story! I kind of pity Sakura for having her as a mom… I feel bad for Dei, he finally realized he's acting crazy and ihis actions were off the end. I started to get seriously confused when he make random bombs around the kids, and is Danzo really teaching him, I hope he doesn't get manipulated…. But most importantly Beware of Sakura's MOM!
Kashlazy chapter 31 . 8/23/2014
Crazy, how it manages to be funny yet deranged at the times, but the story is really good. I feel like Sakura's mom's the real psychopath, I mean what's her deal! She creeps me out, how she's so bipolar and manipulative. Which in turn makes me wonder about Sakura, is she really okay? I feel bad for Dei going a bit loony possesive though…. This love triangle with Dei, Itachi and Hana is going to be the death of me though. Sasuke is such an entertaining kid, why couldn't he be like that in the canon….
2,694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »