Reviews for My Wish Order Brother
VJ Riddle chapter 34 . 10/9/2014
This story is quite possibly the most brilliant Naruto canon divergence fic I have EVER READ EVER! Deidara is amazing, his crew of hellions and the back-story you have with everyone is incredible, the rampantly colliding and explosions of plot-line and canon goo is fantastic and THIS IS ART!

Anyway, thank you for writing and please continue!
VJ Riddle chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
Ah Damasu... your sacrifice will be remembered. Absolutely love this fic!
Mein chapter 34 . 9/26/2014
Thanks very much for updating!
yuyuyre chapter 32 . 9/21/2014
I want a older brother who will teach me how to blow stuff up and mall a slave pyramid through black mall.
LoireLoa chapter 34 . 9/19/2014
I love this fic and can't wait for the update!
epic-failure-yea-i-know chapter 34 . 9/6/2014
PiperDreamer,
I have been following this story since 2010. I think I read up to chapter 15(ish), following it closely, and then was just waiting for more updates. I ended up not checking back for a while, like a year (yikes!), but finally I decided that since this was such a great story to me back then, why not check back?
I read through it in its entirety these past few days, and I was not disappointed. For a long time now I've been making obscure references or reminiscing about this story and how much I loved it, so rereading it was so much fun!
I love your style of writing, and your amazing ideas seem both endless and timeless. You hardly let mistakes slip through, even in unedited chapters. Its amazing what comes out of your imagination.
Thank you so much for this story, and I look forward to reading more of it 3
epic
(ps, sorry for how long this is!)
Inu Tashiro p chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
Aww I loved this!
Ari The Fox chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
O3o cool
Kashlazy chapter 34 . 8/23/2014
Crazy man, They're all freaking crazy! How could those kids get involved with so much crap. And to find Mikoto certified crazy on top of it. Not to mention Kabuto being there. Still Sakura's mom takes the cake in being a psychopath, I mean really who is she, I want to know her background story! I kind of pity Sakura for having her as a mom… I feel bad for Dei, he finally realized he's acting crazy and ihis actions were off the end. I started to get seriously confused when he make random bombs around the kids, and is Danzo really teaching him, I hope he doesn't get manipulated…. But most importantly Beware of Sakura's MOM!
Kashlazy chapter 31 . 8/23/2014
Crazy, how it manages to be funny yet deranged at the times, but the story is really good. I feel like Sakura's mom's the real psychopath, I mean what's her deal! She creeps me out, how she's so bipolar and manipulative. Which in turn makes me wonder about Sakura, is she really okay? I feel bad for Dei going a bit loony possesive though…. This love triangle with Dei, Itachi and Hana is going to be the death of me though. Sasuke is such an entertaining kid, why couldn't he be like that in the canon….
Ari The Fox chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Awesome I'd love to read more!
silverwolf310 chapter 34 . 8/21/2014
This is really good! Is Deidara going to end up being gay? I love it when he's paired with Itachi. Who kidnapped Deidara? Please update soon!
littlemelonatplay chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
The sand shark scene was delightful. I also enjoyed Deidara's slowly but surely changing mindset towards Naruto. It'll take time, but he's young and Naruto has changed even worse and more stubborn people. In addition, you've managed to keep Deidara as in character as possible, which is great.
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
The meeting between Deidara and Naruto was adorable. He's so happy even if it's a girl. :D You also gave Deidara some mega evil bonus points for leaving his village like that at ten years of age. I'm really interested in who is going to be the most influenced in this brotherly relationship.
Naruto4Evar chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
Oh gosh, kid Sasuke singing Bad Romance.
2,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »