Reviews for My Wish Order Brother
Mkire chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
so how long have you had 'sasuke's mom is insane' in the works? i think this is the first time i've seen tha.
duchessliz chapter 30 . 8/19/2014
I hate Danzo ... I hope you kill him off in a the most painful way imaginable.
duchessliz chapter 29 . 8/19/2014
Well it seems Itachi is starting to thaw a bit where Deidara is concerned ... I always thought those two would make awesome friends so maybe this is the first step to that.
Zahira Raja chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
Is it just me or was Haruno-san's move dumbshit? Like HONESTLY. Do any of us honestly believe that Naruto, Deidara or anyone in their ragtag group of terrors will let Dieidara die? Konoha will be razed to the ground before that happens. HONESTLY doesn't she know Naruto will go batshit if his brother dies?
duchessliz chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
lol at Fugaku! xD
Falcon's Jade chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
Leaving Kabuto to watch over the crazy children, he'll be 'corrupted' and Kabuto would probably end up backing out of Root and Orochimaru or whoever else tries to drag him into another conspiracy. And if the children protect him, they'll definitely protect Deidara when the truth comes out.

Mikoto has gone nuts, can't wait to see Mama Bear homicidal rage. Fugaku must be about the only man in the Uchida who realized falling in love with a psychotic woman is not normal. Still, can't wait until the parents learn about their sons' crushes, Sasuke and Tenten are so in love but their poor genius son Itachi has fallen for a girl who is oblivious. I shudder at what advice Mikoto would give: "Bridenapping is a totally acceptable practice and outrunning the mob shows your eternal devotion to this love!" Tsume and Mikoto might actually be enemies and then "get along famously".

Ominous Shino promising pain and ruining someone's life, yes...and Kakashi thinking of resubmitting his request for Iruka, lovely...

Now, I am honestly curious about this latest explosion. Is it indeed an Uchida conspiracy, Deidara's insanity reaching its peak, or one of the plans of Sakura's mother? But since she was called on duty to the hospital, is there another scheme happening as well? What about poor sick Sai, is he going to play a role in the story?
duchessliz chapter 25 . 8/19/2014
Lol. I can't wait until Jiraiya comes face to face with Deidara again! xD
duchessliz chapter 24 . 8/19/2014
Lol. The things Deidara teaches them ... if only the parents found out ... their expressions would be priceless.
katsekala chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
Congratulations for your marriage! Great chapter! Many kisses!
Jigoku no Yami chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
Oh. I am in pain. THis is amazing. Let loose the Bitch of War, and hope there is enough to recognize the body when she gets done. The team that is behind her is there for clean up duties.
I look forward to more, and i am looking forward to Seeing Mikoto decimate these poor bloody fools that hurt her baby Sasuke.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
He's not crazy (except when he is), I do the same thing.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
Just imagine their collective reactions the first time they see Gaara fight!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
Congratulations on your 6 month mark! Thank you for writing this story and bringing raucous and insane bouts of laughter to my life!
duchessliz chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
o.O Yukiko is a psycho ... not really surprising really as she's Sakura's mom ... but still ... I wonder who Sakura's father is?

and crap! Hiashi knows about Deidara now ... and since he's going to the hospital it isn't exactly going to be a secret ... things are NOT looking good for him right now ...
Choas Babe chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
Go, go! Attend RL, we can wait. And if you ever feel a hankering for more of this 'verse, well, one-shots are good things. Personally, I think watching Deidara and his Disciples ransack Oto when Deidara discovered his favored fiancee was there would be hysterical. And the hot potato way of getting around the fact that she was, in fact, a former fiancee from his time in Iwa.

Have some plot bunny feed!

But seriously, this story was fantastic. And proves that Uchiha men are just attracted to the first people to concuss them. A long and glorious condition, TRAdition, it seems. And Itachi comes by it honestly, and shows why canon believed that Itachi would snap and murder the clan. Canon does love to heap the sins of the parent on the head of the child, doesn't it?

And poor Fugaku, if he'd just been a little faster he would have gotten out of having to marry part of the Hellion Squad. So, so fantastic!

And the idea of the Hellion Squad makes me so happy too. Because Deidara's Disciples are so going to follow in those footsteps.
2,679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »