Reviews for My Wish Order Brother
pikachucat chapter 34 . 8/20/2014
awesome
Dyani91 chapter 34 . 8/20/2014
OH MY GOD! WHERE HAS THIS ABSOLUTE GEM BEEN HIDING ALL THESE YEARS! You are an absolute GODDESS of an author. Please grace us lowly readers with another chapter oh lord of hilarity.

(BANG) hits the fan girl aspect of the head

-quickly hides conspicuous frying pan-

In all seriousness i'm laughing so hard i'm crying. I haven't laughed like this in years. Please keep up the awesome work!
Tamani chapter 29 . 8/20/2014
love that neji has been added, and that iruka has a gut feeling for that specific group! I just really hope that everything works out in the end, and that deidara doesn't die from some demon chakra...maybe he can combine it with his already corrosive chakra and make his explosions even more deadly! I also hope that the massacre doesn't happen. Figuring out that itachi can't do it now considering his demotion but also hoping that it just doesn't happen or if it does fugaku, sasuke, and itachi live through it without any of them being the murderers
Tamani chapter 34 . 8/20/2014
ohhhhh sooo good! I cannot wait to see what happens next! Loved the back story with fugaku and I hope that we find out what is wrong with sasuke's eye in the next chapter! Great job :)
duchessliz chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
If Danzo thought teaching the 'Hellion Squad' was bad ... wait until he actually meets Deidara ... I can just image him attempting to control him ... the man is going to end up in a catotonic state where he stares blankly at a wall while rocking back and forth babbling shit that doesn't make the slightest bit of sense ... in other words ... Deidara is going to make Danzo lose what little sanity that he has left ... I can't wait! xD
Mkire chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
so how long have you had 'sasuke's mom is insane' in the works? i think this is the first time i've seen tha.
duchessliz chapter 30 . 8/19/2014
I hate Danzo ... I hope you kill him off in a the most painful way imaginable.
duchessliz chapter 29 . 8/19/2014
Well it seems Itachi is starting to thaw a bit where Deidara is concerned ... I always thought those two would make awesome friends so maybe this is the first step to that.
Zahira Raja chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
Is it just me or was Haruno-san's move dumbshit? Like HONESTLY. Do any of us honestly believe that Naruto, Deidara or anyone in their ragtag group of terrors will let Dieidara die? Konoha will be razed to the ground before that happens. HONESTLY doesn't she know Naruto will go batshit if his brother dies?
duchessliz chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
lol at Fugaku! xD
Falcon's Jade chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
Leaving Kabuto to watch over the crazy children, he'll be 'corrupted' and Kabuto would probably end up backing out of Root and Orochimaru or whoever else tries to drag him into another conspiracy. And if the children protect him, they'll definitely protect Deidara when the truth comes out.

Mikoto has gone nuts, can't wait to see Mama Bear homicidal rage. Fugaku must be about the only man in the Uchida who realized falling in love with a psychotic woman is not normal. Still, can't wait until the parents learn about their sons' crushes, Sasuke and Tenten are so in love but their poor genius son Itachi has fallen for a girl who is oblivious. I shudder at what advice Mikoto would give: "Bridenapping is a totally acceptable practice and outrunning the mob shows your eternal devotion to this love!" Tsume and Mikoto might actually be enemies and then "get along famously".

Ominous Shino promising pain and ruining someone's life, yes...and Kakashi thinking of resubmitting his request for Iruka, lovely...

Now, I am honestly curious about this latest explosion. Is it indeed an Uchida conspiracy, Deidara's insanity reaching its peak, or one of the plans of Sakura's mother? But since she was called on duty to the hospital, is there another scheme happening as well? What about poor sick Sai, is he going to play a role in the story?
duchessliz chapter 25 . 8/19/2014
Lol. I can't wait until Jiraiya comes face to face with Deidara again! xD
duchessliz chapter 24 . 8/19/2014
Lol. The things Deidara teaches them ... if only the parents found out ... their expressions would be priceless.
katsekala chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
Congratulations for your marriage! Great chapter! Many kisses!
Jigoku no Yami chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
Oh. I am in pain. THis is amazing. Let loose the Bitch of War, and hope there is enough to recognize the body when she gets done. The team that is behind her is there for clean up duties.
I look forward to more, and i am looking forward to Seeing Mikoto decimate these poor bloody fools that hurt her baby Sasuke.
2,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »