Reviews for L i f e Support
Cleopatra Curtis chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I love this story! Please update it soon. Do Roger and Mark find out about the packet though?
heavensblackcat chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
In going with the theme of trying something new, I read your story. It's actually very good and I can't wait till your next up the good work.
emm5683 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
hehe, this is actually what got me hooked on rent by the way :)
Shojo-Chan chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Please update this!
Silverclaw teller of tails chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Wow! You managed to crossover two completely different stories, and have i make sense. I'm impressed.
yours4alleternity chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
wow that was amazing but r the cullens gonna come in or is bella gonna find someone
VampireWolf0131 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
woah. that is so sad! I like how you put the lyrics in with bella's thoughts.
Elphiethegood chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Okay you HAVE to update! I LOVE this fan fic! it is AWESOME. PLEaSE continue!
ProudRedCurls chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Ah, my two favorite stories, smashed together into one. Glorious. :) By the way, I'm just beginning to read your stories, so I'm sure you'll be seeing many reviews from me as time goes by. I really enjoy your style of writing. I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
Dino-SOAR chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
haha. ok. so i just saw rent tonight. and i loved it.

soo i love this even more (: ive always loved roger.

lizziec1993 chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
I just discovered this story today. It is truly good, I hope there'll be more in the near future.
BlindLittleRain chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
I love rent and i love this story.
vamp-lover513 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
my favorite book series and my favorite musical! i loved it!
Vicxyx chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
I don't normally read crossovers, but I found this, and omg! 3 I love how you're fitting in some of the songs, and sticking the original plot (mostly anyway XD)yet still including Bella/the vampireness. I was almost in tears at the end of ch3, and can't wait to read more!

Hope you update soon! Vicky x
1Werewolf-Of-Darkness1 chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
thats so cool! rent is my favoeite movie and im obsessed with twilight!