Reviews for What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
I love Lex in this story! He's so well characterized!
gail19 chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
Sweet - in a chocolatey goodness kinda way.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
I want more from this universe! I want to see the Kents accept Lex into their family. Maybe a next year sequal where they are putting up lights together? That would be wonderful. Just a thought :)
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Back In 01? Really? Wow. I Didn't Realise Smallville Was That Old... I Just Started Watching It _Grin_ Trying to Avoid Spoilers. This Was Great, i Absolutly Adore It.

YYWKMN.
PoopOnYourFrontLawn chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
beautiful! :)
RedQu33n chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
severe lacking of words right now, so: just beautiful :) goes straight to my fav stories.
allura chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
One of the most beautifull fics i have ever read.

The fragility Lex demonstrated, the need and the fear of being love and wanted was written to perfection.

And the care Clark had in showing that he was worth loving, breath taking.

Well done.

Blessed Be

Allura
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
Aw, that was such a cute fic! I'm glad that Clark and Lex finally worked up their courages to do that and, even though Lex is still afraid of heights, they've gained something from being brave and daring. Very cute!
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
Oh, poor Lex. I kind of wish that he had grown up a Kent as well, except for the whole being a brother with Clark would probably end up with them not falling in love with each other like we all want them to.
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
Please, Lana has nothing compared to Lex. Why would Clark be interested in her when he can be interested in Lex?
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
So close! I really wished that they had kissed but I guess it is a bit too early in the story for that. At least Lex is coming back the next day and they can try again then!
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Aw, that was another very cute chapter! I liked Lex's gifts and I love how he's willing to conqure his fears just for Clark.
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Cute beginning! I like how you tweaked their ages and the events a bit. Very interesting scene and plot but I'm wondering in what direction you're going to go in.
queenmorgan23 chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
This is stunning. I don't think I've ever read anything that just showed pure love the way this did. You are truly gifted, and I applaud you. Beautiful story. Thank you very much for sharing this.
Dead chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
Just curious... But how stalkerish would it sound if I told you how much I love you for writing this? I may be a little late on writing this, but... Um.

Wow.