Reviews for War and Love
Wow. The grammar and spelling are so bad in this story that I think I'm giving up at Chapter 4.
Jasmine chapter 24 . 10/1/2015
Whoa, you actually made an OOC OC... I don't know what to say about it. You're fully entitled to create any character you want to, of course, but it kind of unnerves me how blatantly Liah disrespects the Gods. And cursing Athena, that part - the Greeks had a strange view of fate. In a nutshell: if the Gods humored you, you were lucky; if they didn't, then too bad. People at that time simply didn't think like she did, and for me Liah is way too "modern". Even more disconcerting, the Gods let her get away with it (how she ignored Hera and turned straight to Ares, when curtsying to her first was more appropriate; how she made it public knowledge that she didn't respect the Gods but didn't receive any divine retribution etc). It's details like these that make me really, really uncomfortable, because that kind of behavior is in no way consistent with literature, AND it violates what most historians believe of the Ancient Greeks.
Of course, I'm merely stating my own opinions, since what you do with your story isn't anyone else's business. And despite that nagging discomfort I've felt throughout, it's still a pretty good story. I liked it.
Starviking chapter 18 . 9/11/2015
I have never considered Ares to be anything more than a jerk at least or a villain at most, but this story has me riveted and this chapter is just wow!

I'm faving this as soon as I finish reading it!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/20/2015
Thanks For Tis It Was Amazing
Faith398 chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
INTESTING TWIST ,GOOD JOB BABY
Faith398 chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
OH WHO IS THIS MYSTERY GUY?
Faith398 chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
RAPE IS DEFINITELY NOT ARES STYLE, DECEIT YES BUT NOT RAPE
Born in 20th Century chapter 24 . 1/17/2015
Thank you for sharing this unique story!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/5/2015
wow...
coolcat12345 chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Great story, but one incorrency, Amazons are Ares's descendants, and he always defended them.
skillen.kristen chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
The "review button" is WHITE not GREEN!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/21/2014
Incredible. Simply incredible. Thank you so much for writing this story!

Guest
FieryPhoenix chapter 24 . 12/31/2013
Wow... Where do you learn to write like that? It's is the best story EVER!
michael smith chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
hello all women in love
Concrete63 chapter 24 . 10/22/2013
Thank you for writing this story I have enjoyed reading it