Reviews for To Be Confirmed
MmeOlenska chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
Wow - love love love this story! Very refreshing O/C, nailed Ben, imaginative, lots of attention to detail and beautifully composed. You are a very talented writer and I really hope you come back to this story. I also hope you are getting to put your writing talents to use in your life today - if not, rethink your career! Thank you for reminding me why I had such a crush on Ben Linus! Madame Olenska xo
Teyla-shan chapter 8 . 6/18/2015
This story looks so promising! Nice introduction of Amy and Ben's relationship and as we know him, he might be already thinking of a master plan to manipulate her for his own gain or... he's genuinely interested in her.
I wish you would have continued this!
Chippikit chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Yassssss. Gimme more *-*
EverlastingXLove chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
This is an amazing story, your write Ben perfectly! I hope you update soon! :)
Moon Lift chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
I was browsing the Ben section and stumbled upon this fic, I'm happy I did. I like how you have Amy seem like she truly is leaving on her own accord, not Ben's manipulations. Can't wait for more! :D
shanafire chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Nice story, would love to read more!
BleckBlah5956 chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Lol love this update soon please
Hello chapter 8 . 1/18/2012
I read every chapter and i so love your story. As one of the others said.. i so want to read more about Ben and Amy. Hopefully you will write more. :)
Pink Triceratops chapter 8 . 9/10/2011
AAAARGH please post more!

I just discovered your story, only to find out that you hadn't updated it since April... Cruel life.

You managed to keep Ben in character while allowing him to be kind to at least one person, that's brilliant. I want to be Amy so bad! I don't know whether you're planning on finishing this story one day, so meanwhile, thank you so much for what you gave us to read :) If you could write more it would be the icing on the cake.
HogwartsHeadGirl21 chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
Amazing story! One of the best I've read. I was so excited to see that you had updated. Can't wait for more. Wonderful story telling. I just love Amy and Ben!
MugglebornPrincesa chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
good chapter! maybe the next one will be at the barracks?

i really need some ben/amy action. i've worked so hard this semester, and i need some naughty stuff right now lol

please please please!

UPDATE SOON!

please please please!
October0raven chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
Yay and update! lol Nice chapter. :D
Chrundle the Great chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
So happy to see you've updated! Wonderful chapter. My only problem is that it isn't longer! Ben is just so Ben and Amy is such a unique character. Congrats on creating such a believable and in-character story.
Marine246 chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
*_* Ben y Amy
MugglebornPrincesa chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
holy crap, if she gets such crazy visions just from touching his skin with her hand, what the HELL is going to happen when they...you know..."summon the monster"? wow-worst sex analogy ever.

cool chapter though-i like how their relationship is building up and is not just stupid random 'PWP' sex. BUT, there had BETTER be an M-rated chapter in the near future. my sassy witticisms and sexual innuendos are payment enough, dammit, so do it up! LOL

plus, ben deserves to have his love life graphically portrayed for all to read...those of us who are jealous that michael emerson is married need all they can get in that department.

keep up the good work, i can't wait for the next one!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »