Reviews for Pressing Engagements
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This story was so wonderful! I loved the ending. Thank you for a great read. Keep writing.
SamuraiSal1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I know this story wasn't really about Zelda, but geez. xD I freakin' LOVE your Zelda in this! She's just... just, geez. Great job on this, 'kay? This is an awesome love story, if not a little unconventional, but hey, who cares about tradition when you're in love? :)
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Running under the assumption here that Sheikah males can get pregnant, that was absolutely adorable!
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
alright, no humor, but I laugh just for most cute part of it

what a happy wedding :D
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is so excellent1 Aaagh, it has everything! wonderful smut, squee-worthy fluff...I love this! Moar, please!
megsregalphilosophylive.com chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
absolutely loved the entirety of this piece. sheik and link were absolutely adorable, and i love it much more when zelda is all for them being together instead of against it.

i do wish, however, that there was more to this. just because i love how you wrote the characters and played the story out. i want to know about before, how sheik and link first started their relationship and why sheik ended it. i want to know about after, how the king and the villagers respond to the marriage of two men, especially one that was supposed to be betrothed to the princess of their land.

do link and sheik have a family? how is it possible? do people approve of gay couples in this world/area?

like i said, i love this piece of writing. it was absolutely wonderful. so wonderful, in fact, i wish there was more to it. tons more.

great writing and great flow of the story. felt like i was one of the characters, it was so realistic.

great work.

ps, did i almost detect a it of zelda x malon there? might just be me, but it almost seemed as if the "others that may be here" was referring to malon not being just a friend, subject, and/or ally. however, i may be looking into it too much.
Tekko chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Man am I glad that I've fallen in love- again- with this pairing. I found this to be deliciously in character and throughly entertaining. Thank you for this lovely work of well-written art! *_*

~Tekko
Chicookie chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
GREAT JOB! I like it!
Sora-Hikou chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was reeeeaaaallllyyyy cute. Sooooo cute.

And, I can't tell if I'm upset about this or not, I could practically see(hear?) Sheik throughout his and Link's little hospital-bed-rendevous. Merow~

No but really, well written. And so cute.
k-shee chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I spazzed out. It was that awesome. I was reluctant to read it at first, but then when Zelda turned out to be pro-Shink, I was all for it. Great read, thanks!
Exblonded chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I. Loved. It.
s3rv3nt-0f-thy-3vil-0n3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
OMG! SO awesome! ;-; so cute... I love these two! You should write a sequel!
Arunakrato15 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
good story
IMMAFIRINMAHLAZER chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
to me, these were the best lines in the whole fic:

“Zelda,” he said cautiously. “Er. We don’t really know anyone here, so would anyone mind if we…?”

She smiled. “Guest bedroom. Second floor. You know the one,” she replied. “I’ll take care of all the political stuff. You two have at it.”

i was cracking up so much and now my face hurts from smiling... i hope my reaction was expected.
Venks Blade chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Great story! Link and Sheik are so perfect together. And I can see Link being impatient on his wedding day. I love how you did Zelda, she was awesome. Overall great fic.