Reviews for Identity Crisis: Yesteryear
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
this was a great chapter liked it a lot please update soon.
KlynneL chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Wow, this was very good. I've missed reading your stuff. Was thinking about rereading it again. I think I will. :)
camille williams JA chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
this was good. i mean we finally get to see what clark's leaving does ti her and how she copes with supermans dissappearance instead being told that that happened.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 12 . 4/18/2010
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 11 . 8/25/2009
this is bauty7890102 I moved to this account because I check almost every day.

beauty7890102 chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
EevyLynn chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
I love how when she found out for certain that she was pregnant, the first person she wanted to talk to was not Richard or Superman. It was Clark.
beauty7890102 chapter 10 . 7/31/2009
beauty7890102 chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
beauty7890102 chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
yeah great chapter.
KlynneL chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
This explains alot. You have some really good back story. I'm glad you'te sharing it with us.
Wahoogal chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
I am really loving "Yesteryear" and this chapter in particular pulled at the heartstrings. Who would want to hurt poor, innocent, lovable Jimmy? And to have him see in that moment-when he was at his most vulnerable-that Clark had this whole other side to him...that was just utterly brilliant. Part of me would love an explanation of just what landed Jimmy in that room while part of me loves the mystery surrounding the whole affair. Oh the intrigue.

This chapter was very well done and I can't wait for more! Thanks for sharing!
beauty7890102 chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
beauty7890102 chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so. I’ll be home on Friday and will be able to go and do every day reviews.