Reviews for Something Entirely Different
mainestreet chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I absolutely completely loved it! Ziggy and Tenaya, so wonderful together- and I wouldn't have thought it possible without your amazing fic! I especially loved Ziggy's characterization, you nailed him perfectly: shadow puppets, softie, rolling on the floor laughing. :)
Harley McCoy chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I really liked this one-shot. I thought you did a great job keeping them in character. Often I have a hard time believing in the pair, but I really like the way you have written their relationship, friendship or otherwise. I could see this being a small snippet of what happens in between an episode.
animeotakupooh chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
wow. this the first tenaya x ziggy fic i read and it's great! can't wait to read more!
melovedk chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
aw..that was so cute!

ziggy and tenaya...they so belong together..

great job!
Ms. Fairweather chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
aw...this was so dang cute! I loved it. I am totally loving this season, and Ziggy is amazing.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
:O So cool...sweet and not at the same time. Amazing work! Good portrayal of both charecters. Nice job!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
good story
parazesis chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
haha, cute, I was wondering when I would start seeing stuff like this. For so soon into the season this is some solid fanfiction, I like it. Keep going, I'll hope to find more.
SlothKeeper chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Awe, that was kinda cute. If she hadn't been an evil attack bot, I'd agree with Ziggy.
thunderyoshi chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Ahh Ziggy's shadow puppets...awesome...

I'm not a fan of that pairing...but it was so cute!
perpetuallyconfused chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Ziggy shadow puppets supreme awesomeness, loved this, Ziggy is my favorite ranger, hope you write more stories about him.