Reviews for Colin Morgan And Other Answers
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Ginny as match-maker? I DEFINITELY prefer this to Ginny the Stalker!

Great story!
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Love it :) And I didn't know Colin Morgan was in Dr. Who! I'm so going to find that episode now :D Thanks for informing me!
Katilyn chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Aww I've always shipped Harmony for 394 days in a row.
James018 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Very good story, I liked it a lot. Just one problem: Hermione's middle name actually is Jean. Ron got the first question right and Harry got it wrong!
mynameisenjolras chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Aawww that's cute . Hermione fancies Colin Morgan? My life is complete!
Angel'sLove447 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I absolutely loved this story! I love how despite the fact that this scene never existed in the books or movies, I can easily imagine this scene happening and can visualize the entire story in my head. I love how the characters act like themselves and how plausible this entire plot seems. I have bookmarked this story into my favorites because I enjoy reading it again and again and finding how sweet and wonderful it is. It is truly a joy to read! Thank you for writing such an amazing piece of fiction that I find myself reading time and time again. Absolutely wonderful job! )
Sincerely,
Andrew )
Angel'sLove447
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
omg so cool!
umm chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
what the...
sableye chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This story was very good.

It was good that Ginny and Hermione decided to host a quiz for Harry and Ron to see who knows Hermione very well.

It was good that Harry and Hermione got together.

Keep up the good work.
mygirlhermione chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I love Colin Morgan! Have you watched Merlin? He plays the lead! This story was really cute and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Great job!
Chaotic Courtney chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I love these quiz stories! This was really good, and I love how Ron is completely clueless but not bashed! :)
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
It really is amazing...:)
Elatine Routwick chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
"Oh, so just because I'm being questioned about means I have to tally?" She asked, annoyed.

Haha.

I smiled at this but I had an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. Hermione was embarrassed about that? Why? Was I embarrassing to her or did she simply feel embarrassed because people actually thought I was her new beau? Hold on a second, those two questions mean the same thing. Ah, to hell with it, I don't care about a bloody thing!

Lol.

"Okay. Next: When is she happiest?"

"When she's around Harry." Ron replied. Hermione and I both fell silent and stared at Ron, open mouthed.

Wish it were true.

Are we delusional, guys?
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
awww, too sweet! :DD please write more!
happylady chapter 1 . 8/9/2010