Reviews for New Lantean Chronicles: Lost City Found
mkoepp63026 chapter 20 . 3/4
Found th I should story by accident and absolutely loved be looking for all of your others. Really hope you write some more New Lantea stories because they are fantastic.
Gotta say this, I am loving this story so far.I really like kick ass Weir too,lol
Anisoka280 chapter 20 . 1/24
great story. will there be a sequel?
CazPeak chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
While the story was entertaining enough to keep me reading, it was mildly aggravating that you couldn't be bothered to correctly label your story. This should have a Stargate 1 Xover attachment (not to mention NCIS) and should be properly labelled for pairings. While I did read it, I probably wouldn't have if I had known the NCIS involvement. Not very believable and definitely did not add to the story overall.
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
loved this.
amb520 chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
I really enjoyed this, and hope you'll eventually write the sequel.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
Just finished reading this amazing and brillant story again.

Since you finished your first year series, also amazing I might add hahaha please please write the sequel to this griping, amazing and brillant story. :))

You write amazing and have captured all the players perfectly and love love how you write jack and John and Elizabeth.
plus your use of other characters from ncis and ww fit seamlessly into the fabric of the sga / sg1 universe.

Thank you for sharing and please write the sequel :))

cmtaylor531 chapter 20 . 9/9/2013
I love this. Very interesting take on how the connected with earth finally.
Shadowgal ANBU chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
I don't know why but I have always like Woolsey, even when he was being an idiot during the original series. All though, you have to admit, he did get better by the end of Atlantis.
Andriabow chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
It's great that Ford gave his life for Carson. But I hope the wraith didn't learn too much about the ATA gene or there's gonna be a big mess. I was also happy that the ancients stepped in to save earth and really want to know what's gonna happen. Waiting for more. Thanks
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
Wonderful story please continue a sequel would be so amazing. You write all the characters beautifully you write John and Elizabeth perfectly plus Sam and jack so thank you
SemenDemon chapter 20 . 6/29/2012
Great story. I love it!
chain.reader chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
very good story, I'd love to see a sequel
Inoeth chapter 20 . 2/8/2012
This has been a truly fantastic fic. I really enjoyed it. I really want to see Earth and the people of Atlantis take revenge. For this, they should take a couple of ships to the Aschen homeworld and nuke the shit out of it. Revenge is fair play after all. Eye for an eye. I am also looking forward to seeing the alliance truly take place between the Tau'ri and the Lantians so that the war can really take off.

Additionally, with what just happened, I'd love to see the world of space travel and war revealed to earth so that every country could start mass-producing huge numbers of super-powered ships capable of kicking ass and taking names. and on that note, i'm curious as to how many ships Earth now has in your story and how capable they are... What I mean by that is are they all battleships, does earth have plans for smaller ships such as the equivalent of Destroyers and/or larger carriers that can carry huge number of fighters (302s and the like)

I am highly anticipating the various wars that are about to happen.

keep it up and post the war soon
Europec chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
Pure awesome! Can't wait for more! Cheers!