Reviews for A Rogue Renaissance
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Sequel?
Novindalf chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
Only just read this, to my shame. P It's a lovely fic, well-written (although I did spot a couple of 'would of's in there :( which need to be 'would have') and would have been a fabulous way to bring back Ruth D
The Emerald Ink chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
Loved it! x They should have brought her back like this!
LiverpoolMiss chapter 7 . 12/3/2009
I loved this fic. I was so sure that it was Ruth at first then I was like "maybe it's not" and you kept me guessing all the way through this fic about everything! It was great!
spooksfan08 chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
They really could write her back in like this! Just rered the story. Loved it!
littlefizzy chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Now this is a great way to write Ruth back in ! Hope Kudos are reading this! Beautifully written!
jus4x chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
A great story with a great ending, well done!
TheGrandTour chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
As I'm still hoping (arent'we all?) for Ruth's return in series 8, I've always thought that nothing would be easy. Of course they will have changed, both of them, and you've described that very well.

I wouldn't say that it's a happy ending, more a bittersweet one, but I love it the same, for a new POV on Ruth's return and still a beautiful one because "they still would hold a bond greater than that of many lovers." Thanks for that story and don't stop writing please :D
Section D chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
A wonderful fitting end to this fic.

I was a little "annoyed" that Ruth needed to think over everything before she could give him her decision. After reading this chapter I feel it was something that Ruth would have done. They have both changed so much in the last three years, both have experienced immense loss. Of course, Ruth will have built a new life for herself, new friends, work and a new home and the fear of giving that up for the uncertainty of a relationship would be overwhelming. Love that she only made her decision when she met him.

And finally I loved the ending - not a typical happy end, it won't be easy for them BUT I am a happy bunny. :D:D:D
JulietD001 chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Just a Perfect chapter/ending :-) Just as it should be...and yes! I was guessing all the way through! JD
TG2 chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Thank you for making her stay :) This was a brilliant fic with a lovaly ending, thanks again.
Jill112 chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Thank you for this, I am really enjoying it, but oh poor Harry! He did sort it out and he still has to wait for the answer. Please make this a happy ending. How hard do I have to beg?
Section D chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
You've broken my heart ;)

What a fab update, again totally unexpected but also rather true to the complicated lives these spooks have. Hope she chooses his and returns to her old life or if she doesn't she allows him to come with her.
TheGrandTour chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
Nothing can be easy and simple between Harry and Ruth. So very good chapter but please, could it be a happy ending? Thanks for the update :D
cbjfan61 chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
I want to know what is going to happen! Post soon!