Reviews for Chronicles of Life and Death
Guest chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
I kind of feel like I wasted my time reading the story because the description you gave... well... never occurred. And you spent WAY too much time in the future. It wasn't that relevant to the story for all of that description. I wish you would've finished the story because this is definitely not a completed story with a sequel coming next.
Crystalzap chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
very good though I don't like the OC being such a big part I will still be checking out the sequel
tuxer chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
I am really interested in finding out what Daren is...
Cha'90 chapter 17 . 9/15/2011
I love what you've done with Darren. Usually I get annoyed with people adding all these characters that aren't there in the actual show, but the way you maintain this air of mystery and the way he looks out for Chris make him so cute.
future author at work chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
This story is really good. Too bad I have to go to sleep. :(
BitterSweet08 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I was going to read "Until the End" but it looks like this comes first. the first chapter is pretty intriguing. :)
ForeverRainingFire chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
Great story!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Great chapter!
Rosalia13 chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
Oh, my god. That was amazing and now I'm gonna go check out the sequel. I hope that one is as good as this one. I also hope the last chapter doesn't end on a cliff hanger.
Stina Whatever chapter 17 . 11/21/2010
i like it, it's new
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 17 . 8/24/2010
Great Story!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 17 . 3/31/2010
Urgh...Bianca.

Anyways, never imagined I'll discover a worthwhile Charmed fanfic by typing the words 'Neurotic sarcastic whitelighter' out of boredom in Google.

What a pleasant surprise that to mention I actually liked an Original Character for once.I tend to avoid fanfics with Original characters since most of them are Mary Sues or , it's been two years since I found one that is not.
Rilakuma chapter 17 . 2/18/2010
GREAT ENDING! I love Breaking Benjamin too XD Anyways, I really really want to know who Darren is! And Chris is so sweet, always thinking about saving his brother.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 17 . 2/16/2010
I love this story, and I can't wait to find out Darren's identity! I don't feel like you HAD to end it here. It really isn't a good stopping point :( But I am SO glad you are continuing! Can't wait to pop over there and read the new chapters!

Great work!
lizardmomma chapter 17 . 2/16/2010
Very nice work on the ending. I can't wait to read the sequel...