Reviews for Wise beyond His Years
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Great job! I really enjoyed this story!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I loved this so much. So insightful and it felt so true. Very Prentiss and very Reid from that time. It kind of made my heart ache. Very well done. xo
lpearson chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I really like this story. Your description of Reid was fantastic! Thank you!
Prieva chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This was a really great introspective piece. I always wish there was more character development within the show, but it's when I read stories such as this that I'm grateful that they don't; it is writers like yourself that make the characters meaningful and powerful to me.
lightrain chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I enjoyed reading it :)
cause.A.scene chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This was very well written and a wonderful little insight to read. I've always found the relationship between Reid and Emily to be interesting and your story definitely did a good job with it. Bravo :)
tearbos chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This is a very nice look into Emily's thoughts about Reid. That had to be a difficult time for her to adjust to, and I think you captured it well.
I-like-chickens chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Wow! I really enjoyed this one shot- a really interesting character study. I think you've really pinned both Emily and Reid so great work!

Your command of English is very good, perhaps even better than some people who use it as their first language!

Your username is very pretty too- I love German.
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I liked this piece very much. You portrayed such a sweet relationship between Emily and Reid without them even talking. I saw your pen name and checked your profile to double check that you are German because I am too :) I think you have a excellent grasp of the English language, there were only a couple errors and awkward phrases. Let me know if you ever want a beta.
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
very accurate view of what happened!

lol it was awesome! aw...it was touching,though!

this goes under faves!
gomaith chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
For your first CM fic, you really captured the characters and presented a believable story. I really enjoyed the look into both Reid and Emily. Very well done, and I hope you continue to write CM.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I so enjoyed this. I can just see them sitting together in the early morning drinking coffee and resting before the day starts. I would love to see another chapter or story with Reid's point of view on Emily on this early morning and maybe even one from Hotch's point of view as he sits in his office looking out at them through his window, with thoughts of them and the rest of the team.
MissingLashes chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I'm more of a Prentiss/Hotch fan but lately I am beginning to like the idea of Reid and Prentiss together :) Nicely written fic:)
Raphael0877 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I really enjoyed this look into both Emily and Reid's hearts. You've covered just about all of who Reid was and now is, and Emily's reactions to him are perfect. I can't think of any way to say how much I liked this...very well done.