Reviews for The Girl I Stopped Stealing From
DarkSharknado chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
This was a very moving, touching fanfic! I love the Bender and Leela pairing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
I loved this. The story telling was great and over all adorable!

I've been rewatching Futurama a lot, just got done watching the episode where Bender destroys that paper-bag actor's ego pet. There's a part where Bender and Leela are actually holding hands for a second, after Calculon dies.

I could totally believe that Bender could have a thing for her.

Anyway, this is adorable and I loved it!
NaaraHatake chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Aw, this was cute.
Chasingthestars123 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I really liked your story! Being a writer I understand how hard it is to write a good story. Keep up the good work!
Agentwill63 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Awesome
Torralin chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Gotta say this ain't half bad.

I did enjoy it.
BoOratino chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Well, gay is the right word. It just doesn't feel right. Come on, robot and human, how do you imagine them having sex?:D Thinking of it makes me sick. But story is ok, I guess
Da Master chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
well, although im really into the leeler pairing 100%

the characters were definately off. especially benders attitude. but, good storyline, just needed to be a bit more sarcastic...
Crystalmask chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
it's kinda sad that there aren't more Leeler fanfics.

BECAUSE THE PAIRING IS SO DAMN AWESOME!

And so is this fic so kudos to you!
Super Saiyan Juuhachi chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I thought this was pretty good. I recently started liking this pairing and can honestly see this more than Fry and Leela. Not that I have anything against Fry and Leela I mean their okay, but I feel it's a bit too obvious and with Bender and Leela there is a lot more tension and would have made it interesting to throw a bit of a twist to the storyline had the show gone on longer than what it did. Besides, most girls are almost always attracted to the bad boy, someone who never follows the rules and doesn't care about authority or what other people think of him. And though Bender can not be countered really a man he is quite rebellious with how much he steals, drinks, smokes and gambles. Where Fry is considered type who is always trying to get the girl, taking every opportunity he can to win her heart to a point where it is annoying. After all, she already told him a thousand times it seems that she didn't see him in that way. You can't make someone to love you and it's useless trying.

Anyway, wonderful story keep up the good work and I hope to read more Bender/Leela fanfictions from you in the future!
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Ooh, nicely done. Like you said, there really aren't enough Beela fics out there... I hope you don't mind that I'm adding this to my Fender/Unusual Pairings C2? :D

-Audrey
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Huh, I'm not exactly a supporter of the whole Leela/Bender pairibf but damn! This WAS good... dunno why ya didn{t like it but meh, I suppose not all writers have to be proud of their work.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
SirHenryMF chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Highly original i liked it