Reviews for Sleeping Man III: Settling the Score
WayLowHalo chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
LOL, so great! I love House (and Wilson) so much! Excellent story. Really really good.
halogurl10 chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
the ending the so perfect. it was so house. i guess some things will never change.
Kiki Cabou chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
LAWLZ Yay! So cute. What a nice way to end this. Again, I applaud the intersection of social justice issues and House's personal issues, and I really like your writing style. Way to go. :)
BB chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Fantastic! Loved how House paid everyone back, nicely done!
MelloKai chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
LOL! I love this story- its amazing how much well you can depict everyone with perfect accuracy! :D
slashfan54 chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
This was great. Well worth the wait.

Next please
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
It's a fun chapter but I'm sad that it ends too soon. Thank you so much.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I was so happy to finally see this story. I had been waiting for so long for it. Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I love it.
cmwinner chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Awesome sequal! :)
Dancing Nightmare chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
The whole Chicken Caesar Salad thingy made me go "Aw". Granted, not a hard thing to do, but it still did. I like how he paid back Dr. Jacoby, and how Chase is depicted. This ending was perfect, thank you for writing it! Keep up the good work!
mar chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
lovely!
Obsessed with Sleeping man chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I. Absolutely. Loved it. Wonderful, wonderful ending. No doubt about that. Thank you so much for writing it all. It has been one of the best stories on House M.D. fanfiction that I have ever read and I am sad that it is over.
halogurl10 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
great ending/chapter. i wonder what wilson thinks of everything. can't wait.
angelcat2865 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Perfect!
gypsy71 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Yay! It's great you added an epilogue and I love the way you tied off the loose ends. I was so pleased he found Fergus and Estelle again. And LOL for the BurgerKing Gold Card! Great stuff - and there's more?
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »