Reviews for Sleeping Man III: Settling the Score
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Excellent half of an epilogue, but for God's sake, Estelle, they're NOT GAY. Seriously. (Gawd.) Very satisfying how House got his own back with the people who mistreated him and helped out Estelle and Fergus. Yay for Part One. And Part Two...?
APatchOfSunlight chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Yay! Fergus and Estelle get super cards! Thats awesome :). I'm so glad House remembered those two. And Estelle insinuating a relationship between House and Wilson was just sque material.

Thanks for this.

-Josey
MelloKai chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
OH MY FREIKIN GOSH! LMAO! DO you yhink he got the gay knocked out of him! Where the hell did you think of that you genius! :D YOU ROCK!

lauren/mellokai
Lylaa chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Ah, the long awaited sequel. Can't wait for the rest !
Sydnee chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I read installments I and II on livejournal, which is why I never reviewed on FF. I'm glad you posted this, though. I've loved the whole trilogy, and a House smile is definitely welcome after last night's tear-jerker! Can't wait for the next part.
not breaking a pinkie promise chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh, I love this like I loved the previous installment. Sorry I didn't leave a review, by the way.

Love Fergus and Estelle! *hugs even though they're kind of filthy*

Can't wait for the conclusion.
Klutzbird chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Ah. Wonderful (as always.) You don't have to conclude it yet. More would be good (although reading this gives me an excuse to reread the rest tonight.)

Loved the eyebrows with a crew cut and the fact that the woman at the shelter was the only one who could see past the dirt and the beard so she could recognize him when he got cleaned up.

- Poeia
Dancing Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh, you wonderful person! I'm so happy that you wrote this! I was a little worried that the comment percentage wouldn't go up to 90% because people are, in general, lazy bastards who won't bother to read the A/N. But they did, so yay!

This epilogue was exactly what I wanted and more. I would've honestly been disappointed if House hadn't met up with Fergus and Estelle (gotta love 'em), and I was afraid that he wouldn't when I was half-way through and realized that there was STILL no sign of the pair. But then they did, so yay!

The only thing that struck me as a little odd was House's giving-n-giving mode that he slipped into when he met Fergus and Estelle again, and wasn't, y'know, being all have-to-tone-it-down-to-retain-the-jerkass-image about it. Though that wasn't really OOC or anything, I just didn't see all of that coming, but you managed to pull it off. So it worked after all. Keep up the good work, I'm dying for "The Conclusion" ;)
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
OMG, I love this! So great! Can't wait for more! *big grin*
Southpaw chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
no words... that was awesome

looking forward to the conclusion :)
Max Gat chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow!

Nice end paragraph there ;-)
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3