Reviews for A Toy
Pppppllllllzzz update your making us wait so long please update its verryyyy important please its a big favor pleeeasseee
BEN chapter 3 . 5/10
Dude I would never have a three-some with those bitches. I've met them, I've helped them to kill my brother, but those old ladies, if Link has to do a three-some, I would actually feel bad for him.
BEN chapter 2 . 5/10
Umm dude it's Deku, I know this cuz before I... you don't wanna know, me and Link played around with deku seeds and pranked other kokiri's (which I now know we are not Kokiri) by Add to slingshoting at them with deku seeds, after I you-know-what, he got picked on a lot but I don't care he is getting my revenge after the incident at Lake Hylia. I'm so fucking happy that damn Hylian got what he deserves. (I'm Hylian too so that's a bit of a problem :P)
BEN chapter 1 . 5/10
I knew my brother was weak HA
Person chapter 1 . 3/26
Wow so nice.
RisingDawn66 chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
Hey what happened to the nut that was shoved up links butt I think it was be reallllllllly far inside him now
Mera chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
That was your first well its really good! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2016
Me: if u say it I'm not protecting you. Insanity: link and dark link are little bichs who need to shut the fuck up before I shut them up permanently. Me: it was a great book by the way ;3
insanity: me: oh hell no! if we make a book of that I would be dominant! Insanity: are u Shore about that~? Because u are submissive to me last time~. Me: *shutterds at the thought* man I can't see that. -_- insanity: I can my little assassin~. me: I someone help me please? Insanity: no one can help u now
Me: 0_0 im fucked well see ya! *runs away screaming* insanity: yeah u are and your not getting away that easily~! *picks her up* me: PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN NOW! *says demonically* insanity: nope~!
LoZFan chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
Fuck my life I read it all. WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THIS?! TT AND THE WORST PART IS I LIKE IT!
LoZFan chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
I can't even read this...I'm so sorry but my love of LoZ won't let me. I just can't do it...
LoZFan chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
NUUUUUUU LINKIE! TT
LoZYaoiFan4Life chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
You'r FIRST FANFIC?! WHAT?! THAT WAS EPIC!
shannon1074 chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
LEAVE LINK ALONE *pushes the two away*
Jordan chapter 3 . 5/30/2016
Hurry up and post another chapter!
pinkowl02 chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Make more! I have to know what happens! And Darks 'reward', I need to picture him being fucked by a Fierce!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »