Reviews for A Toy
Jordan chapter 3 . 5/30
Hurry up and post another chapter!
pinkowl02 chapter 1 . 5/5
Make more! I have to know what happens! And Darks 'reward', I need to picture him being fucked by a Fierce!
Music wolf 148 chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
Link: I .. I have nothing to say but ...why dark link?
Dark link: (says nothing) (smiles evil like)
Link:s-stop s-s-smiling like that
Dark link: oh linke boy I didn't know you like my like that
-️
Link:I -I-I-I -I
Oh my god go have sex wale I talk!
Link:what!?
Dark link:don't mind if I do (grabs link and go's up state)
Well ... Great job ! And sorry about theme

-mw
Music wolf 148 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
poor link ... Oh well I love this a lot it is really good.
Btw dark is an big puver and link is so lucky to get fuckt by him(I'm only 10 and I'm taking about this)
Please do more

-mw
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
This offended me not only is it sinful and immoral but you tried to take my rights as a us citizen and say I couldn't read this well freedom in the us means I can read it if you make another story and say I can't if it offended me I will take this to the supreme court btw because of people like you I'm gonna fucking go to a gay bar and kill babies in front of e everyone you gay fuck and then I'll shoot any faggot that tries to do anything tell the cops I live on 1108 ashlin ave north st paul park Minnesota come find me you gay fuck
BeautyIsPain666 chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
Awesome story! But poor Link. Heheh...I got a few ideas from this now!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
good but disguising
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
Please update this fic is soo good
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Dont worry i love your sex scenes
Konata the Cat Demon chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
*Fapping from the first chapter* poor link, he won't admit he enjoyed the necro stuff
jonh max chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
please make a chapter 4 please
NZKated chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
Oh hell yes! Continue please, this story needs more of all that sick things! Yup, I think I've loose all the dignity left. Being all nosebleeding with this things isn't good for me, I don't have more blood with all that sexyness in one story u.u, please, continue, this is amazing! Greetings!
Zelda chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
i really enjoy this story please make a chapter 4 pretty please
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
Indeed, there are some mistakes, but you did better.
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Yay! I am very sadistic And my sadistic tendencies are interested. Loup Garou, my most sadistic side, is beginning to like you, instead of wanting to torture you I wouldn't mind torturing Link, though.